Samurai X Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

TOP SECRET:lost arc of rurouni kenshin

  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [21]Oct 28, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    i already know my posts are the only mentionings of the redmption arc ive probably looked for alot longer and harder then you have(practically 2 years)also the manga isn't displayed in the museum in kyoto as of 2007i checked the museum's inventory on their website however they also dont have the first arc of rurouni kenshin for some weird reason and yes i know what your saying istrue about the names i might have read the name wrong but theres really no japanese name you can mistake thats close to shinobu thats what i recall seeing i could be wrong but for now let us just call the viillain this since its really the only thing i got on him i can clearly remember its not like i think shinobu is the coolest name for a villain it always reminds me of love hina anyway i hope you can overcome this and get on to the real questions mainly about the plot after thinking about it its possible that it is a doujin however if it is the creator must've put tons of effort it lookedvery detailedeven the cover looked unmistakibly real- in conclusion i could have mistranslated the name but i truly remember shinobu as the name so for now let us refer to the villain with this name

    also iheard aboutbearhug 90210 the account has been deleted sinceearly 2007 about februarybecause i checked every once in a while to see if another copy or volume would show up but it never did then inearly 2007the account stopped showing up altogether all that you've done i 've done already many times and since 2005 this is just a summary of my findings dont waste your time i still search for it every once in a while most ending in failure or redirected to an asian site

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [22]Oct 28, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    you also need to know that japanese went through many changes and that watsuki uses old meiji period japanese for the story it is reflected in the names of the characters most of the characters have very rare names that not many typical japanese people use there are common ones but most are generally not common among the public the repitition could've easily happend in this period when chinese characters still influenced japanese greatly and it still does today just to a smaller degree this could be a possible explanation but lets move on this is getting boring i dont want to argue over this for an entire page if you ask any more questions please change the subject

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [23]Oct 29, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    8thimpact wrote:
    i already know my posts are the only mentionings of the redmption arc ive probably looked for alot longer and harder then you have(practically 2 years)also the manga isn't displayed in the museum in kyoto as of 2007i checked the museum's inventory on their website however they also dont have the first arc of rurouni kenshin for some weird reason and yes i know what your saying istrue about the names i might have read the name wrong but theres really no japanese name you can mistake thats close to shinobu thats what i recall seeing i could be wrong but for now let us just call the viillain this since its really the only thing i got on him i can clearly remember its not like i think shinobu is the coolest name for a villain it always reminds me of love hina anyway i hope you can overcome this and get on to the real questions mainly about the plot after thinking about it its possible that it is a doujin however if it is the creator must've put tons of effort it lookedvery detailedeven the cover looked unmistakibly real- in conclusion i could have mistranslated the name but i truly remember shinobu as the name so for now let us refer to the villain with this name
    I love watching morons build themselves a nice shaky house of contradictions, glued together with bull ****. It's a bit more fun when I play along with guys like you, but...

    First you claim this is a secret and should not be spread widely. Claiming any matter of lost episode should be kept secret is an immediate sign of a lie. Then you turned around and you insisted they took it back in so they could display it in the museum. Changing your story. Another red flag. Now you're trying to switch back to the original story. You're also constantly changing your mind about how well you know Japanese. Now, if it's a potential doujin, what's it doing being displayed in a museum? Doujins are technically illegal in Japan (although it's not really enforced, something like that wouldn't be allowed). What kind of bull are you gonna pull now?

    I have two more demands: Describe "Shinobu" in as much detail as possible, including descriptions of his appearance, personality, base of operation, henchmen, and how he is introduced. Secondly, describe the plot in as much detail as possible and mention every single character who appeared from a previous arc, how they've changed from their last appearance (in abilities, appearance, and personality), any new tricks or techniques that show up, and how much time has passed since Jinchu.
    :
    also iheard aboutbearhug 90210 the account has been deleted sinceearly 2007 about februarybecause i checked every once in a while to see if another copy or volume would show up but it never did then inearly 2007the account stopped showing up altogether all that you've done i 've done already many times and since 2005 this is just a summary of my findings dont waste your time i still search for it every once in a while most ending in failure or redirected to an asian site
    Use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation. Your poor writing kills my eyes and my brain cells.

    Anyhow, what is your source for bearhug's disappearance and have you checked for yourself?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [24]Oct 29, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    look **** i've been playing the nice guy now your starting to piss me off read my first post jackass i already said i RETURNED it and i said iDONT KNOW IF ITS A DOUJIN IM JUST SAYING ITS POSSIBLE TO SOME DEGREE THATS WHY IM ASKING YOUR ARROGANT ASS if it is your the expert opinion here and didnt you read my other post i checked the museum's inventory it isnt being displayed there**** now on to describing shinobu

    shinobu first of all looks somewhat similar to shinobu sensui of YuYuHakusho as you know-this is a fact*** characters form RK are based off other shows at least some are watsuki has stated this, here are some good examples Aoshi has that long trenchcoat and twin kodachi this is from Gambit of Xmen he has twin bo sticks and a trenchcoat also Jin-E is based off of Gambit's appearance almost entirely then there's Saito who's face ,sense of justice, smoking habit, and insulting personality is based off of the Punisher then theres Seijuro Hiko who's long cape and collar is based off of spawn check this out it happens to be true

    Shinobu of Rk just has that similar haircut with that one loose bang out in front and the weird hairline other than that he looks alot like aoshi except not as milky white he is slighly tan not really enough to quckly see but its there he is 29 years old at least my calculations state this based off logic he wears the black ninja outfit aoshi wears under his coat except its entirely black and no purple hue to it if you look closely it lloks like western clothing here is his back story.... a not too long summary

    when shinobu was little he lived in a village with his father who isnt named but is seen the village is then attacked by early revolutionaries because shinobu and aoshi's father was a strong shogunate supporter and protector the entire village is burned and all are killed but shinobu carries a baby aoshi wrapped in a blanket out of the village with his father looking at them while he dies he fought for them to get out..... this is rather bad luck since it is winter it was already snowing before but now its almost a blizzard shinobu collapses into the snow with the baby on his chest in the blanket while running for some time, then some men ninjas obviously are scouting the area because of the smoke and the village was important to the shogun one of the ninjas stops and looks to see shinobu on the ground the ninja is revealed to be none other than okina he then takes them both back to the aoiya while the rest go ahead, he wakes up and okina tells him what happened(shinobu is four or five here) he slowly starts to cry the other ninjas return saying that shinobu and the baby are the only survivors from the village they also know he is the son of Shinomori okina tells him that its okay if he stays there since his father was such an honorable warrior - it should be noted that their father wasn't a ninja he fought in the village with a regular sword- also this back story appears piece by piece as the manga continues so this is where some time skips - Shinobu is now eight and is seen doing chores around the house and taking care of a small aoshi while okina and what appears to be misao's grandfather- train the other men shinobu spies on them behind the wall practicing with just a stick he does this several times

    that night shinobu wakes gets up and goes outside to get some water he hears something and sees two men with swords walking to the aoiya he runs inside and looks for a weapon he finds a kodachi from one of the weapons closets and proceeds to hide once the first man goesin shinobu lunges with the kodachi unsheathed and buries the sword into his stomach the man screams and collapses okina wakes up and so does everyone else they reach the seen quietly but okina gestures them to stay put they watch what hapens the first man falls over and is dead the second thrusts the sword and catches shinobu's shoulder he cries in pain but runs back deeper into the aoiya the man goes into the room and looks for himhe is on the ceiling hanging from a wooden pole that is used to hang things like dirty clothes or something the man starts yelling out for him and hedrops with the kodachi in hand and cuts through half his torso the man falls to the floor in pain thenhe has flashbacks of his village being massacred and his eyes have a sort of glaze to them and he impales the man through the head and kills him shinobu then justs looks at the body okina comes thorugh the door slowly clapping his hand and said thathe had killed to protect and that is noble that although he only did chores all day and didnt get to do anything else he still protected the aoiya like it was his true home okina then agrees to trainhim - several scenes ofhim killing thorugh the ages of 9-11 are seen

    it is implied that he started killing at the age of eight alongside the oniwaban he is now 14 and is seen running alongside okina and other ninjas they encounter some men equipped with swords and arrows shinobu is quite skilled and kills most of them quickly while okina supervises while fighting after they are done okina tells shinobu that they are about equal in skill now and only after seven years of training the role of leader is mentioned then insteadokina says that the shogun have taken intrest in him and want him as their personal bodyguard/asassin shinobu accepts and says it is an honor he meets with Minoru Fujita a shogun lord a typical old japanese man with one blank eye because of a scar who practically preachesto shinobu about the difference between them and the revlotionaries this shogun lord then sends shinobu on several missions to villages with apparent revolutionary soldiers in hiding he tells shinobu to kill all men women and children at first shinobu says he is only fourteen and cant imagine killing a child then Fujita says that by leaving them alive they will continue the crusade of violence towards them and the women could add to the number of soldiers being born he also tells shinobu to think of his village and what they did to him its only natural that they be repaid-this info was told to him by okina when telling him about shinobu and his skills unfortunately okina didn't know of the missions Fujita was sending shinobu on because he told him to keep it between them it is a mystery how many villages shinobu terrorized but he did until he was seventeen every time he arrived at a village a tree of a cetain type of flowers would be shown in the breeze eight are shown but he probably visited many more most of the people were shown killed and and shinobu who is now seventeen walks back to the aoiyaand keeps repeating the image of his village and how all were killed in fornt of him savagely his mother and father and everyone else

    then okina rushes outside saying that they received a message that fujita was being attacked shinobu then rushes back with okina not too far behind then shinobu arrives some hours laterand sees the fortress badly damaged and runs to the back he is shocked...........fujita nd his men are seen slowly killing some vilage folk while all of the attacking soldiers are dead on the floor there are people hung beheaded and some women who Appear to have been raped and are dead shinobu sees this and again remembers his village and realizes he cant cmpare the two scenes and screams his eyes change and he unsheathes his kodachi and slays fujita and his men viciously leaving almost nothing left from their bodies okina arrives and sees shinobu in the middle of the bloodshed shinobu says that they were all dead except a few enemy soldiers and okina laments on the situation as he travels wih okina shinobu thinks about all the innocent people he killed for the sake of a corrupt old bastard he then falls over on his knees drops his sword and vomits a large amount of blood and in the middle of the puddle lies one cherry blossom shinobu then gets up while okina questions his health weeks later shinobu is seen killing more men and i mean a lot when it is over one lone swordsman an ally of the shoguns is left with shinobu , then shinbou tells him to tell the ninjas at the aoiya that shinobu is dead the man questions this and S gives him his kodachi and tells him to say to them that this was the only thing left Shinobu then is seen walking away from has to be a swordsmith since he is waling with a twin kodachi sheath just like aoshi's during the kyoto arc except it looks like the sheath is completelyblack

    okina is seen holding the onekodachi and lamenting shinobu's place in life and a preteen aoshi can be seen with grief stricken eyes calling out his name shinobu is now just like aoshi during thekyoto arc he isa soldier of chaos the feeling of being used to do the bidding of others has taken a toll on him this has now made him into a neutral rebel one who kills soldiers of both sides he now just killls any soldiers he comes across not caring for the shoguns or the ishin-ishi one night after he slays several men quite nastily (cutting them into sections) in a village he walks through it discovering a girl in a puddle of blood he figures the bastards killed her so he walks past her then she moans inpain he looks suprised and takes her the girl who looks about7 or8 and walks into a nearby hut in the village when she wakes up she is bandaged up and has a soup next to her she quicly eats itshe slowly gets up and walks otuside she sees the men who were beating her sliced to pieces she then looks over and sees members of her family also dead impaled several times by a sword she runs to them and weeps for some time until she remembers a tallboy standing over herhears a sound from the forest and searches for the sound she sees the waterfall she used to go to with her mother ad sees the tall boy with two swords in the water applying some strange stances she walks closer and he notices her he then starts asking her questions and she says that they were attacked by bandits and her whole family is dead he then tells her that the same thing happend to him when he was young she asks him how he dealt with it and he says he became strong and killed those men who were capable of violence like that shinobu walks back to the hut and tells her he'll be off she then asks him if she could come with him blushing slightly he says why and is told she has no one left and no place to go he accepts but warns her to keep up he is seen killing some members of what appear to be shinsengumi when he is done he calls out Asura the girl comes out of the bushes and comments on how fast he is they then walk through what appears to be kyoto they rech a hill where thay both oversee a huge battle with the sound of cannons and calshing swords are heard-the sounds are projected in the manga- Asura then asks who are the good people shinobu retorts that they are both bad and are fighting over control and shinobu says he is waiting for a victor to be chosen so he can destroy them- to be continued

    iknow my grammar is horrible but i rushed throught this bare with me

    Edited on 10/29/2007 7:45pm
    Edited 3 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [25]Oct 29, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    saito is seen with some kyoto folk and they lead him to the bodies of some shinsengumi men saito notices that a kodachi was used to kill them because of the short slashes and starts to get suspicious and tells his men to be wary of anyone wielding a kodachi two years pass and its practically the end of the revolution shinobu and asura once again view a battle from afar until its over then asura asks who won and shinobu says they should find out they walk down until they find the banner of the ishin-ishi in the ground and shinobu sees a single sword buried into the ground he then says its time for them to leave japan asura is confused and shinobu says he must become stronger to destroy the new empire so he must venture to china he then reveals that the oniwaban were once a much larger clan but many years ago an inner conflict caused half of the oniwaban including the elders o split and they exiled themselves in the mountains of china they took with them the ultimate technique of any ninja leaving the current oniwaban with the lesser techniques this was revealed to him by okina they walk to the docks of kyoto and a few boats are waiting for departure one heading straight to china once there shinobu and asura travel through the dense forests to get to the mountains shinobu however starts having convulsions and hears voices

    apparently over the years the hatred and anger in his heart built up and he could no longer take it he stops and slowly gets up his eyes are now no longer cold and emotionless but now look like kensin's during the series he softly speaks to asura and they continue they reach a village under the mountain and shinobu goes to one of the inns asking if asura could stay there for some time she is confused again and shinobu explains that the monks probably dont allow women in the mountains and also he will need total concentration for his training shinobu walks up the mountains and up a long stone stairway reaching the shrine where old monks pray in a chanting environment filled with flowers, insence and candle light shinobu says he is from the oniwaban group and says he knows why they departed from japan and says he followed in their footsteps the leader of the monks Taro a very old man looks into shinobu's eyes and believes him accepting to train him but warns him because he says he looked into shinobu's soul and that something has been broken and it needs to be healed quickly or it will be too late he is right similar to shinobu sensui of YYH he too has multiple personalities he has 5 he did this to distibute his hatred and anger among the 5 or else it would have consumed him the 5 are shinobu the original katsu the assasin takeru the strategist jubei the gentle one and.... i think it was harutoshi........ the sorrowed one they all helped his training because they made sure he was always conscious throughout his training so he never stopped for anything except to eat and drink this training involved many acts of almost impossible feats many times showing shinobu with more and more scars and blood everywhere he continued vomiting pools of blood with a flower in the center the flower would always change every time

    he would every month visit asura at the inn at the bottom of the mountain telling her of his training and seeing how she was doing she had also noticed his change of demeanor and told her his secret concerning his mind she didnt care and understood their relation ship is like the misao-aoshi thing except slightly deeper then after seven years he is done with his training asura is now 14 and shinobu is 24 shinobu then tells asura his first step is done and now he must gain power of a different sort then some chinese underworld smugglers are seen talking over several issues inside a stronghold their issues include opium distribution to china and other countries the door bursts open with bodies flying in shinobu comes in with is double kodachi unsheathed and runs onto the table and beheads the apparent leader he then states that he is now the leader and if anyone objects they die he then says he doesnt care for profit and that they can keep it all he justs wants their loyalty and resources this makes several members suprised and most of them oblige happy at the remark about profits because their leader had been taking most of itfor himself he got out and asura asked how it went and he said it went according to plan then shinobu says let us see what this new empire has to offer it is implied that he met shishio before the events of the kyoto arc he observed shisio's plans from china using him as bait to see what opposition he would be facing and also enishi was also shown in china shinobu used him as an involuntary assasin after he failed to kill battousai he had all the info he needed on his enemies without shishio or enishi even knowing the part they played two months later after enish ishinobu quietly disturbed the streets of kyoto by murdering many police officers at night and aoshi recognizing the attack to be made with kodachies sends for kenshin to come to kyoto saito also makes his appearance obviously since he is a copas well as hiko later in the battle with shinobu

    shinobu brings a force of many specially trained ninjas to surround kyoto and make sure no one gets in or out(this happens5 years after he completes his training he is 29)then two Chinese U.S battleships would destroy kyoto and tokyo and proceed to other cities with key meiji bases the ninjas would stay in place unless a red flare would be seen which meant shinobu was defeated shinobu only has one henchmen named uno who looks kinda like enishi except he uses a very long japanese sword and is brainwashed by shinobu's words kenshin defeats him using a suped up kuzu ryu sen the way shinobu is defeated is rather long i'll save it for later

    shinobus techniques use double kodachi like aoshi but differ greatly his attacks are meant to travel to the opponent instead of him having to some however are made in response to the failure of some of these attacks- i cant remember the jap names

    TECHNIQUES

    the 1st technique- shinobu holds one kodachi vertically and one behind it horizontally then the back one hits the vertical one sending a strong vertical slash at the opponent from afar he can also switch to sending a horizontal slash by switching the swords positions

    2nd- he does the 1st technique except with one hit he sends many slashes flying to the opponent at once from different angles

    3rd he holds both kodachis facing front with the ends of the swords coming down the bottom of his fists and stabbing multiple times at the opponent he can also do slashes and swipes in this stance making the opponent work three times as hard to evade

    4th- he switches to the one offensive kodachi the longer kodachi and places it so that the sword sticks out the bottom of his fist then with his free hand presses his palm quickly against the hilt sending a fast invisible stab to the opponent he can also do this in a rapid fire using his fist

    5th he flips the kodachi to a back hand position and so that the cutting part is facing downwards then strikes so that the kodachi is against the opponents sword then pushes himself up above and behind the enemy then with the second kodachi is able to stab him in the back or neck and since he still has the first kodachi he can defend and attack at the same time

    6th - only his assassin personality uses this technique he uses a wakizashi and a U.S made colt pistol with special bullets deigned not to kill but to cause the worst pains in the body the wakizashi is used to defend and slash while the gun shoots bullets that can bounce off of surfaces and hit their target he can even use the surface of the sword to direct the bullets this does do some heavy damage but kenshin manages to destroy it using kuzu ryu sen and also breaks the wakizashi when he uses the ultimate attack on katsu

    7th- he grabs both kodachis and presses their hilts together connecting them forming a double edged sword with this his defenses are almost impenetrable and his offenses are boosted he then uses a stance that looks like saito's gatotsu but instead of thrusting at the last minute flips the back blade for an aerial strike if this fails then he can use the otherblade fora ground attack he can also use the basic sword thrust which is a kind of gatotsu variant attack

    8th- this has his double edged sword spun quickly in the air many times then it is buried into the ground offensive kodachi first then many strikes rip out of the ground around him in a circle completely guarding him while attacking opponents surrounding him this can be used to nullify attacks such as the kuzu ryu sen gatotsu or aoshi's rokuren which does happen

    9th he is back to double kodachi and now jumps high into the air then places one kodachi in a basic attack position toward the enemy then the other in a back hand stance then he revolves his blades quickly in a wheel like fashion he clashes against the floor appearing like a saw and while the opponent backs away dodging it looking at the saw like attack six slashes are ripped through underground and strike the opponent in their vulnerable state

    Ultimate stance/attack

    the entire time shinobu trained it was to achieve this the speed without movement speed so great that it appears as if you dont move at all and simply stay in your opponents view with this speed shinobu can attack many people at once without even moving or it seems that way when you look at it when shinobu uses his full speed he doesn't even have to unsheathe his sword he can slash without being felt smelled or sensed he attacks aoshi kenshin sano saito and even hiko without being seen even unsheathing his sword for his ultimate attack he uses this divine speed then jumps again into the air puts both kodachies to back hand position and revolves in a spherical form creating slashes in the air until he forms almost a ball of slashes around him then lets them fly covering the floor beneath above and to the sides in fast extremely powerful slashes its impossible to dodge or block since the slashes come from a sphere shape he lands swiftly with kodachies at the ready so even if you do miraculously block it hes never off guard

    i tried my best so at least be creative with your insults ......damn fanatic

    oh and about bearhug90210 i dont know its not like people stay on ebay forever guess he ran outta stuff to sell i dont know hell i use to have an ebay account chapterblack1996 sold a couple ipods i stole from best buy

    Edited on 10/29/2007 8:18pm
    Edited 5 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [26]Oct 30, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    now a physical description and thedeath ofshinobu shinobu as a child is seen with very dark brown or black hair and dark blue eyes (the color is mentioned)then as a teenager he is seen with apparently black hair verytall the same piercing eyes and has aoshi's signature hair style that spiky mushroom haircut and only uses one kodachi later on as an adult when he encounters kenshin and the others he is now slightly taller than aoshi with his black hair slicked back like saito with one long bang of hair hanging down his face like sensui from YYH he is slightly tan because of the color shading and now uses two kodachies his attire is the ninja suit under aoshi's trenchcoat i may have left out 2 0r 3 techniques from before but it doesnt matter shinobu over powers saito's gatotsu counters kenshins attacks andall of aoshi's attacks brushes sano aside like a feather but finds a great challenge in Seijuro Hiko they fight on even footing for some time until hiko starts getting the upper hand shinobu then uses 100% of his divine speed and beats hiko then kenshin and his master both try the ultimate attack at the same time from both the back and front shinobu blocks both of their first blows then when they both spin for the stronger 2nd strike shinobu reverses his blades to back hand and succesfully blocks both attacks with the better control due to backhand position this however was not even close to easy for him toblock it took all of his strength to do it shinobu then starts beating kenshin around telling him to fight and a tear can be seen falling from shinobu's face saying how this is the only way for him to repent for the lives of the innocent people he killed he also tells kenshin that he cant repent as easily as kenshin because kenshin may have killed many people but at least they were all men and they were soldiers they were expected to die in battle at some point but he killed both soldiers and those who could not even defend themselves and tells him that he needs to repent in a different way right after that shinobu once again vomits a pool of blood with an iris right in the middle of thepuddlekenshin asks how destroying the meiji government will help and shinobu replies saying he just doesnt understand yet kenshin then knows he has used all of his attacks and can barely open his eyes saying if by his death he can spare the lives of the others shinobu agrees saying it is a fair trade kenshin kneels by his sword while shinobu drops one kodachi and pulls out a second colt pistol revolver and checks the barrel and one lone bullet is seen loaded he points it to kenshin's head and says that he knows that kenshin does not want to die a swordsman so he will die by a gun kenshin closes his eyes

    then shinobu is seenpulling the trigger when at the last second points the gun up and shoots kaoru in the area over her heart she falls to the ground with her eyes going white and then misao and yahikorun to her while aoshi catches her he checks for a pulse and starts looking at her strangely and seeing blood seeping from the wound kenshin goes into shock having the flashback of tomoe's death the seeing kaoru with a sword in her chest(the doll)from the enishi incident and now stares at her comatose body his eyes go blank shinobu drops the gun and picks up the2ndkodachi and says the trade is fair kenshin then quietly says no more then he screams and his eyes are now battousai he picks up his sword and lunges forward very quickly shinobu's kodachis clash agisnt the surface of the sword but its too late kenshins sword is impaled in shinobu's lower abdomen then he starts coughing up blood then kenshin twists the blade in his abdomen and cuts upwards through his entire stomach shinbou eyes display his extreme pain then he punches kenshin against the wall takes the sword out and throws it at kenshin impaling his bicep kenshin ignores the pain and takes it out sheathing the sword and again charging at shinobu then does the ultimate attack one final time the 1st strike lifting shinobu into the air then kenshin does the second strike brutally connecting with shinobu's side lifting him high in the air but kenshin sword went flying so he picks up hiko's sword throws it up catches it then throws it like a javelin at shinobu who is still in the air then shinobu looks at the sword and has flashbacks of all the people he has killed over the years and closes his eyes saying finally the sword impales him through the center of his ribcage and impales him into the ground ironically into a field of flowers with snow falling from the skynot too far from the battle in the streets of kyoto the others including kenshin who is back to normal runs to where shinobu is almost passing out countless times on the way shinobu then says how kaoru is kenshin is enraged but shinbou says that the bullet was hand crafted by him and only went 3/4 of an inch into her while on impact an artificial blood liquidspurted out creating the effect of a bad wound while the tip had a toxin that makes the person seem dead for a few hours and that she should wake up soon kenshin kneels in disbelief and asks why shinobu wanted this outcome and shinobu says this was his way of repenting to die at the hands of a sword and know you couldnt do anything to save yourself he wanted to experience the physical and emotional pain he inflicted on the countless people he killed he tells kenshin not too be sad because he wanted this end more than anything the entire plan was just to tempt kenshin to the point of batousai he also tells kenshin he is sorry for all of the pain he has inflicted upon him and his friends and especially kaoru and asks him to tell aoshi he is very sorry for abadoning him like that when he knew he was practically a father and heroto him and a final apology to asura who he askskenshin to tell to please find a happy life and that he was happy he met her and was able to watch over her through herchildhood andadolescent but now she is a woman and he is unable tobe with her anymorewith this shinobu looks at the flowers and smiles his last words were.... it is accomplished then dies kenshin remembers about the ships and lights the red flare that is in shinobu's back pocketthe ships can then be seen retreating and theninjas leave kyotothe others arrive and are in horror when they find an unconcious kenshin and an impaled shinobu kenshin wakes up weeks later but is unable to stand kaoru is there and is happy to see kenshin awake kenshin asks about her wound and shows him a patch on her chest saying it healed a weak ago but she nneds to keep the skin protected for a few more daysthen tells her to gather everyone he tells everyone including saito hiko aoshi sano and everyon else at the aoiya what shinobu had told him they all have mixed feelings now and aoshi is especially moved also asura is crying at this revelation and no longer hates kenshin as he is told she tried to kill him while he was recovering outside behind the aoiya aoshi is standing in front of five graves the middle one having two kodachies imbedded into the ground above aoshi kenshin hiko saito and sano then all talk of what had happend and talk of what they will do in some of the final pages some pictues of kenji can be seen

    for the most part every main good guy from the kyoto arc appears hey all look the same except the clothes saito has a police jacket and a cap with his trusty sword yahiko has a white and blue outfit on aoshi has his trenchcoat backsince it is winter when the battle starts and thats about the only differences ive seen the people who fight shinobu are kenshin saito aoshi sano hiko the "new" oniwaban group and ten police officers with gatling guns plus a squadron of100 menhowever shinbou has 5 personalities each stonger than the last using different techniques they first fight harutoshi,Takeru, then Katsu then Shinobu who is socold and depressedthat even in the comfort of the aoiya kaoru and the others compalin that its freezing in the room and can see their breath before the battle kenshin and kaoru act more openly towards each other and can be seen holding hands in the dojo many times before aoshi sent for him in kyoto shinobu makes his appearance to kenshin after his henchaman uno is defeated in the aoiyashinobu is standing with the others watching the battle without them knowing then applauds kenshin startling everyone then informs that he has cooked a large meal(this is the gentle personality) and says if they will fight to the death they shold at least have one last good meal which is ironically complimented by everyone before the fight starts

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KaitouKid47

    KaitouKid47

    [27]Oct 30, 2007
    • member since: 02/24/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 587
    No offense, but it sounds like you made the ending up.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [28]Oct 30, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127
    actually it just me trying to get through the story as quickly as possible this is a bare summarymany details were left out its too much to type and i know its weird for kenshin to go battousai since he found his inner peace training with hiko during the kyoto arc but it wasnt his will to win it was his pure anger at the the thought of truly losing another love like kaoru to a battle that didnt even involve her tomoe was that reminderand yes shinobu did make the bullet he probably learned something like this from the monks who being eliteoniwabanninjas know a thing or two about poisons and toxins since they are ninjas things like poison darts and arrows are usually their thing it isnt stated where he learned how to do this but he did shinobu as best as i can describe him is a man plagued with the idea that he became the very same type of person as the one who killed his father and village then realized he became worse the blood he would vomit was a constant reminder of those he killed and the flower represented the villages who were slain and the innocence hestolehe knew he couldnt repent in the manner kenshin did so he choose to experience the very same death they felt the death by a sword and also knowing you could do nothing to save yourself from it after the battle most of the characters break into small talk(hiko gets very mad at kensin for using his sword to impale shinobu)of what happened and some romantic exchanges between kenshin and kaoru are seen everyone says good bye and go their own seperateways kenshin still maintains contact with his friends in kyoto and leaves with his friends back to tokyothen some of the final pages depict a baby kenji with kenshin and kaoru under what looks like a cherry blossom tree i left this out because typing this much gets tiring in conclusion i really cant say im certain if watsuki intended for an arc beyond jinchuu or if it is a doujin but one thing is certain this was a great work of art if you do come across it at some point read it you wont regret it
    Edited on 10/30/2007 8:48pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KaitouKid47

    KaitouKid47

    [29]Oct 31, 2007
    • member since: 02/24/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 587
    That's not what I meant. Throwing the sword like a javelin? That's not Kenshin.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [30]Oct 31, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    exacty when he killed shinobu he wasnt kenshin but neither was he battousai he didnt show any distinct traits from either he wasnt calm and light heartednor was he talking of killing any one he just said "no more ,you will not spill any more innocent blood here" then attacked - and yes i know that before i only included the words no more for kenshin's quote but i was in a hurry-that was probably just his anger reacting to the thought of losingboth tomoe and kaoru

    during jinchuu kenshin didnt go berserk because he probably knew deep down in his subconcious that kaoru was alive because like aoshi he was contemplatingkaoru's deathhis mind was without his knowledge analyzing the event and it didnt add up but here he saw with his own eyes kaoru getting shot right in the chest it looked like a killing blow and that set him off on his final assault on shinobu it wasnt hiten mitsirugi it was pure anger and ititinitiated a barrage of straight killing strokes also i think i mistook what a javelin is kenshin picked up the sword by the hilt and threw the sword quicklyat shinobuwho was in the air you also must remember that he used thetwo strikes of theamakakeru ryu no hirameki right before throwing the sword i might have used the wrong example for describing his throw sorry

    Edited on 10/31/2007 6:46pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [31]Nov 1, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    Liar. I don't feel like pointing out all of your flaws, but I'll point out the most obvious ones. The fourth arc of Rurouni Kenshin was going to star Yahiko and involve Arai Shakku's family in some way. The villain was going to be a combination of Usui and Kujirinami. Sano was not going to appear in it (he's a criminal now!). Hiko was also never going to appear again.

    Oh, I love how you forgot that there was an Okina between Aoshi and Nenji. I'm also amused that you seem to think the Oniwanbanshu were warriors when it has been clearly established that Shikijo and Hyotoko were the only ones who fought (most of them were spies). Also, Shinobu would NOT be named Shinobu if he looked like Sensui or Watsuki'd get sued. If Shinobu also used Kodachi Nito Ryu, his style would be the same as Aoshi's (which is why I requested you explain his techniques). You also seem to be struggling to wade through your own bull, because your original story said you had one volume and you didn't read the whole thing and you once more changed how well you know Japanese. That mass of bull obviously would fill much more than one volume.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KaitouKid47

    KaitouKid47

    [32]Nov 1, 2007
    • member since: 02/24/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 587
    8thimpact wrote:

    exacty when he killed shinobu he wasnt kenshin but neither was he battousai he didnt show any distinct traits from either he wasnt calm and light heartednor was he talking of killing any one he just said "no more ,you will not spill any more innocent blood here" then attacked - and yes i know that before i only included the words no more for kenshin's quote but i was in a hurry-that was probably just his anger reacting to the thought of losingboth tomoe and kaoru

    during jinchuu kenshin didnt go berserk because he probably knew deep down in his subconcious that kaoru was alive because like aoshi he was contemplatingkaoru's deathhis mind was without his knowledge analyzing the event and it didnt add up but here he saw with his own eyes kaoru getting shot right in the chest it looked like a killing blow and that set him off on his final assault on shinobu it wasnt hiten mitsirugi it was pure anger and ititinitiated a barrage of straight killing strokes also i think i mistook what a javelin is kenshin picked up the sword by the hilt and threw the sword quicklyat shinobuwho was in the air you also must remember that he used thetwo strikes of theamakakeru ryu no hirameki right before throwing the sword i might have used the wrong example for describing his throw sorry

    By "That's not Kenshin," I meant that's not something that would happen in Rurouni Kenshin.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KaitouKid47

    KaitouKid47

    [33]Nov 1, 2007
    • member since: 02/24/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 587

    anubis145 wrote:
    Liar. I don't feel like pointing out all of your flaws, but I'll point out the most obvious ones. The fourth arc of Rurouni Kenshin was going to star Yahiko and involve Arai Shakku's family in some way. The villain was going to be a combination of Usui and Kujirinami. Sano was not going to appear in it (he's a criminal now!). Hiko was also never going to appear again. Oh, I love how you forgot that there was an Okina between Aoshi and Nenji. I'm also amused that you seem to think the Oniwanbanshu were warriors when it has been clearly established that Shikijo and Hyotoko were the only ones who fought (most of them were spies). Also, Shinobu would NOT be named Shinobu if he looked like Sensui or Watsuki'd get sued. If Shinobu also used Kodachi Nito Ryu, his style would be the same as Aoshi's (which is why I requested you explain his techniques). You also seem to be struggling to wade through your own bull, because your original story said you had one volume and you didn't read the whole thing and you once more changed how well you know Japanese. That mass of bull obviously would fill much more than one volume.

    Actually, the fourth arc was going to star Kenshin. However, it would have been in Hokkaido, and would have included Soujiro, Anji, and Fuji among others. That's why, in Haru ni Sakura, it is revealed that Saito is in Hokkaido. It was supposed to be a reference to the discarded idea. Everything else, I agree with. Sorry, 8thimpact.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [34]Nov 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    well i respect your opinion kaitoikid as for anubis you really got too much time on oyur hands your obviously way too obsessed with this i also would love to knowhow the hell usui plays a part in anything hes dead i seriously doubt watsuki would make a fourth arc dealing with these characters they arent all that important to the storyline and also yes shinobu does look kinda likesensui but hes not some carbon copy the hairstyle just kinda reminds me of him and since hes tall and wears a black ninja outfit ...you get the picture,usui had the same weird zigzag hairline as sensui, shinobu here has a long bang sticking out a signature trait of sensui but not enough to sue you fool

    aoshi's double kodachi is the exact opposite of shinobu's aoshi probably self taught himself if not i probably forgot how he did its been a long time since i've taken a look at the kyoto arc however shinobu was taught by the better half of the oniwaban in china where the techiniques were far beyond that of aoshi's i tried to describe the attacks based on a third person view this is what he did according to my memory and view they arent as detailed as others attacks but theres nothing contradictory here you idiot

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [35]Nov 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    also anubis where in the hell did you get the facts that hyotoko and shikijo were the only ones who fought in the revolution read the god damn manga you fool aoshi was leader at 15 and commaneded many more men but shikijo and the others at kanryu estate were the leftovers of all the soldiers plus shinobu fought before aoshi was even a skilled warrior so that is bull and i would love to know when i said i only bought one volume if you read my first post which hasnt been edited since OCT 22 you can check the fact that i say i bought THEM plural you reatrd it was a set all of the manga were in sets i admit that before i said this in the post it seems like i bought one because of the words that i used but there were 10 volumes they were pretty thick too for any Rk volume i also never said i never finished it i was content with having the set but i didnt get the chance to keep it

    im also pissed that you think just because aoshi and shinobu use the same weapons they use the same technique its not like every idiot with a katana uses the exact same attacks look at saito and kenshin during the revolution they both practically have the same swords but they use almost opposite techniques you obviously assume too muchonly during the revolution does shinobu use any attacks similar to aoshi because he was untrained and was teaching himselfusually he would cut the shinsengumi and ishi-ishi into pieces leaving their bodies into sections flying all over the place the series of slashes are similar to aoshi's kaiten kenbu rokuren but the stance isnt used we only see quick kodachi work that was enough to kill enemies at the time he never fought people like saito or kenshin during the revolution which is probably why he was obsessed with receiving training he felt weak

    Edited on 11/01/2007 8:55pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [36]Nov 2, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    KaitouKid47 wrote:

    anubis145 wrote:
    Liar. I don't feel like pointing out all of your flaws, but I'll point out the most obvious ones. The fourth arc of Rurouni Kenshin was going to star Yahiko and involve Arai Shakku's family in some way. The villain was going to be a combination of Usui and Kujirinami. Sano was not going to appear in it (he's a criminal now!). Hiko was also never going to appear again. Oh, I love how you forgot that there was an Okina between Aoshi and Nenji. I'm also amused that you seem to think the Oniwanbanshu were warriors when it has been clearly established that Shikijo and Hyotoko were the only ones who fought (most of them were spies). Also, Shinobu would NOT be named Shinobu if he looked like Sensui or Watsuki'd get sued. If Shinobu also used Kodachi Nito Ryu, his style would be the same as Aoshi's (which is why I requested you explain his techniques). You also seem to be struggling to wade through your own bull, because your original story said you had one volume and you didn't read the whole thing and you once more changed how well you know Japanese. That mass of bull obviously would fill much more than one volume.

    Actually, the fourth arc was going to star Kenshin. However, it would have been in Hokkaido, and would have included Soujiro, Anji, and Fuji among others. That's why, in Haru ni Sakura, it is revealed that Saito is in Hokkaido. It was supposed to be a reference to the discarded idea. Everything else, I agree with. Sorry, 8thimpact.



    Aaawwwww ....it would have been so awesome to see an arc starring the older version of Yahiko . I mean, sure, we got Yahiko no Sakabatou, but that was only 1 single chapter, which just isn't enough for me .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [37]Nov 3, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    im pretty much done with this issue if you dont believe me fine i can understand the circumstances and thank you for making your comments fair except for you anubis145 you really need to take a deeper look at RK some of your facts just arent straight and i always had to point out details i had already stated before just because you couldnt read a few lines i myself am skeptical to the idea of an entire arc being based on such minor characters like fuji and anji soujiro however i can understand because ive heard of this myself so thank you for at least taking the time to read this im out

    P.S - The same people who made the Trust and Betrayal OVA as well as the Reflection OVA are making a new OVA that will depict the events of the entire Jinchuu arc -i got this info from the same source that told me of Rebuild of Evangelion back in January 2007 if they were right about this then i think they're right about this one my sources will as always remain anonymous

    im not posting any more here so dont go responding

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [38]Nov 3, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    KaitouKid47 wrote:

    anubis145 wrote:
    Liar. I don't feel like pointing out all of your flaws, but I'll point out the most obvious ones. The fourth arc of Rurouni Kenshin was going to star Yahiko and involve Arai Shakku's family in some way. The villain was going to be a combination of Usui and Kujirinami. Sano was not going to appear in it (he's a criminal now!). Hiko was also never going to appear again. Oh, I love how you forgot that there was an Okina between Aoshi and Nenji. I'm also amused that you seem to think the Oniwanbanshu were warriors when it has been clearly established that Shikijo and Hyotoko were the only ones who fought (most of them were spies). Also, Shinobu would NOT be named Shinobu if he looked like Sensui or Watsuki'd get sued. If Shinobu also used Kodachi Nito Ryu, his style would be the same as Aoshi's (which is why I requested you explain his techniques). You also seem to be struggling to wade through your own bull, because your original story said you had one volume and you didn't read the whole thing and you once more changed how well you know Japanese. That mass of bull obviously would fill much more than one volume.

    Actually, the fourth arc was going to star Kenshin. However, it would have been in Hokkaido, and would have included Soujiro, Anji, and Fuji among others. That's why, in Haru ni Sakura, it is revealed that Saito is in Hokkaido. It was supposed to be a reference to the discarded idea. Everything else, I agree with. Sorry, 8thimpact.

    Watsuki has been quoted as saying that the hypothetical fourth arc would have a large focus on Yahiko and something involving the Airai Shakku family (that's the guy who made the Sakabato, right?). Soujuro was supposed to make a reappearance, but I never heard anything about Anji or Fuji.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [39]Nov 3, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563
    8thimpact wrote:

    well i respect your opinion kaitoikid as for anubis you really got too much time on oyur hands your obviously way too obsessed with this i also would love to knowhow the hell usui plays a part in anything hes dead i seriously doubt watsuki would make a fourth arc dealing with these characters they arent all that important to the storyline and also yes shinobu does look kinda likesensui but hes not some carbon copy the hairstyle just kinda reminds me of him and since hes tall and wears a black ninja outfit ...you get the picture,usui had the same weird zigzag hairline as sensui, shinobu here has a long bang sticking out a signature trait of sensui but not enough to sue you fool

    aoshi's double kodachi is the exact opposite of shinobu's aoshi probably self taught himself if not i probably forgot how he did its been a long time since i've taken a look at the kyoto arc however shinobu was taught by the better half of the oniwaban in china where the techiniques were far beyond that of aoshi's i tried to describe the attacks based on a third person view this is what he did according to my memory and view they arent as detailed as others attacks but theres nothing contradictory here you idiot

    Aoshi was not self-taught. The person who was Okashira in between Nenji and Aoshi taught Aoshi until Nenji killed him (at which point I presume Aoshi had either mastered Nito Kadachi Ryu or Nenji became his teacher). There is no such thing as the Chinese Oniwabanshu. They were based in Kyoto and only left on missions. Even if there were, the Chinese would not know how to deal with Nito Kodachi Ryu, because the Kodachi is a Japanese sword and Nito Ryu was invented by the Unnamed Okashira and only Aoshi, him, and possibly Nenji or Hannya could use it. The China+Japan=Pwnij idea worked for Enishi, but only because it was a coincidence that the Wato happened to be very similar to his Odachi and the family he stayed with made the styles compatible on purpose (which would not and could not happen with Nito Kodachi Ryu).

    The Oniwabanshu could fight, but none of them could fight particularly well (which is why Kenshin almost beat Aoshi without drawing his weapon and a suicidal old man beat the one who was supposedly the Oniwabanshu's strongest using a piece of wood). Aoshi becomes strong in between the Tokyo and Jinchu Arcs, but only because he trained with that specific intent. Misao, for example, was effortlessly beaten by Kenshin (hell, he used more effort on the Hiruma brothers). Hannya was only able to get one punch in, and that was a result of an optical illusion. Shikijo's only power was being strong, which came from steiroids and he was still beaten by an injured Sano, who was weakuntil he learnd Futae no Kiwami. The members of the Kyoto Oniwabanshu were all destroyed by Iwanbo, even though Kenshin beat a much more powerful version of Iwanbo by himself and only took minor injuries (since he was later able to match Enishi).

    Edited on 11/03/2007 11:02am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [40]Nov 3, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    ok seriuosly this is my last post first of all how does aoshi wield a single kodachi then change to double kodachi it makes no sense if i was originally trained in twin kodachi style i wouldnt walk around with only one on me and of course there are no chinese oniwaban if you paid attention to the story it was conflicting beliefs between the leader and the 2nd commanding member of the oniwaban many years before that lead to a split of the oniwabanso those who were loyal to the leader of that particular time followed him into exile in china where they lived and trained in the mountains free from any distractions (okina is the one who tells the tale to shinobuand fails to really go deep into the story) these oniwaban members or more specifically the old leader Taro is the last person capable of divine speed or the speed without movement which surpass kenshin and even Hiko's speed shinbou however was able to master itafteryears ofpainful training and was able toblend it into his attacks which originallydont sound too bad but are copuled with the speed they are fatal attacks it is because of the split that the oniwaban leaders arent as strong as they should be the 2nd commanding member who became leader of the oniwaban in Japanwho is unnamedtook only the basic twin kodachi style as well as various other techniques that pale in comparison with Taro's abilities the other half took the much more advanced techniques with them because of Taro who was suppose to reveal the techniques onto the rest of the oniwaban but left before he did aoshi's kodachi style is by shinobu called intermediate at best as shinobu's double kodachi style is much more advanced , kenshin is the first to mention this because he too at the start of the battle thought that because of the similarity between his and aoshi's weapons their styles should be easy to anticiapte but he couldnt have been more wrong- and he was able to form his kodachies into a single double bladed sword because of a custom made mechanism on the bottom of the hilts which could be attached or dettached with some twists

    and to finish this entire thing off i will give a description of Asura the only being shinobu protected during his darkest of times in the revolution and beyond at the time of the battle with kenshin she is probably 19 and looks similar to misao but has long hair going down to her waist and has a very cheerful personality but is very naive which is obvious in the conversations between her and shinobu who references some of his actions to killing many in horrible ways but she remains oblivious to his metaphorical references she is usually seen in an outfit that looks like kaoru's training clothing except the bottom parthas a skirt that's not nearly as long as kaorusit just looks like a long skirt reachingthe top of her calves she is taught in some forms of ninja combat by shinobu should she ever need it she proves this by engaging in a small skirmish with misao ending with her victory she uses small thin knives with curly parts where the blade begins - as a girl she views shinobu as her older brother/father/hero but as she matures into a teenager and past 18 she starts having feelings of love for him which he usually ignores or says should be wasted on someone who is capable of feeling love its similar to the misao aoshi complex in an eerie way but asura actually voices out her feelings a few times to shinobuinstead of keeping it bottled up like misao either way it doesnt matter in the end shinobu probably wanted to be happy with asura but because he had such an intense form of self hatred he viewed himself as the scum of the earth with no right to find happiness and thus could not respond to asura in any way

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.