Samurai X Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

TOP SECRET:lost arc of rurouni kenshin

anubis145

[41]Nov 4, 2007
    • level: 9
    8thimpact wrote:

ok seriuosly this is my last post first of all how does aoshi wield a single kodachi then change to double kodachi it makes no sense if i was originally trained in twin kodachi style i wouldnt walk around with only one on me and of course there are no chinese oniwaban if you paid attention to the story it was conflicting beliefs between the leader and the 2nd commanding member of the oniwaban many years before that lead to a split of the oniwabanso those who were loyal to the leader of that particular time followed him into exile in china where they lived and trained in the mountains free from any distractions (okina is the one who tells the tale to shinobuand fails to really go deep into the story) these oniwaban members or more specifically the old leader Taro is the last person capable of divine speed or the speed without movement which surpass kenshin and even Hiko's speed shinbou however was able to master itafteryears ofpainful training and was able toblend it into his attacks which originallydont sound too bad but are copuled with the speed they are fatal attacks it is because of the split that the oniwaban leaders arent as strong as they should be the 2nd commanding member who became leader of the oniwaban in Japanwho is unnamedtook only the basic twin kodachi style as well as various other techniques that pale in comparison with Taro's abilities the other half took the much more advanced techniques with them because of Taro who was suppose to reveal the techniques onto the rest of the oniwaban but left before he did aoshi's kodachi style is by shinobu called intermediate at best as shinobu's double kodachi style is much more advanced , kenshin is the first to mention this because he too at the start of the battle thought that because of the similarity between his and aoshi's weapons their styles should be easy to anticiapte but he couldnt have been more wrong- and he was able to form his kodachies into a single double bladed sword because of a custom made mechanism on the bottom of the hilts which could be attached or dettached with some twists

and to finish this entire thing off i will give a description of Asura the only being shinobu protected during his darkest of times in the revolution and beyond at the time of the battle with kenshin she is probably 19 and looks similar to misao but has long hair going down to her waist and has a very cheerful personality but is very naive which is obvious in the conversations between her and shinobu who references some of his actions to killing many in horrible ways but she remains oblivious to his metaphorical references she is usually seen in an outfit that looks like kaoru's training clothing except the bottom parthas a skirt that's not nearly as long as kaorusit just looks like a long skirt reachingthe top of her calves she is taught in some forms of ninja combat by shinobu should she ever need it she proves this by engaging in a small skirmish with misao ending with her victory she uses small thin knives with curly parts where the blade begins - as a girl she views shinobu as her older brother/father/hero but as she matures into a teenager and past 18 she starts having feelings of love for him which he usually ignores or says should be wasted on someone who is capable of feeling love its similar to the misao aoshi complex in an eerie way but asura actually voices out her feelings a few times to shinobuinstead of keeping it bottled up like misao either way it doesnt matter in the end shinobu probably wanted to be happy with asura but because he had such an intense form of self hatred he viewed himself as the scum of the earth with no right to find happiness and thus could not respond to asura in any way

I couln't read that due to the blood pouring out of my eyes as a result of your bad writing. Grammar, spelling, punctuation AND THE ENTER KEY are your friends.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

8thimpact

[42]Nov 5, 2007
    • level: 4
    THIS TOPIC IS OVER READING YOUR DILLUTED REPLIES BORE ME and if you want to proofread become a damn teacher dont do it here

KaitouKid47

[43]Nov 6, 2007
    • level: 8

8thimpact wrote:
    THIS TOPIC IS OVER READING YOUR DILLUTED REPLIES BORE ME and if you want to proofread become a damn teacher dont do it here

No offense, but anubis is right. It's incredibly difficult to read your writing.

8thimpact

[44]Nov 6, 2007

well since you put in such a respectful way then i am sorry but you must cut me some slack more than 3/4 of my posts i've typed on a PS3 controller my new computer is having a few problems typing so much tends to........ irritate me especially on a game controller so i tend to fly through my typing so sorry for all of the trouble for now all i will do is anwer any questions if you dont believe me thats fine im not here to convince anyone nor to argue of the authenticity of this arc if you post anything that makes me have to go and explain why this arc can and does exist ill just ignore it any questions ill get to them later on Katoukid thanks for at least being respectful through all this FAREWELL for NOW

anubis145

[45]Nov 7, 2007
    • level: 9
    OK, if you do it on a PS3 controller, I understand, but may I make a suggestion? GET A ****ING KEYBOARD!

Kitsy345

[46]Dec 26, 2007
    • level: 10
    When I first heard that there was supposed to be a fourth arc, I didn't believe it. But then I went online and out that there was going to be a fourth arc. Not only that, but it was going to be based in Hokkaido and that we would see Soujiro, Fuji, Anji, and Saito (who was supposedly stationed there). What I didn't know that it would involve the Airai Shakku family, or that it would focus a lot on Yahiko. I guess by the time this took place Yahiko would have grown up quite a bit.

8thimpact

[47]Dec 27, 2007
    i think there were actually many discarded ideas for a fourth arc that were made but never went public im not going to explain any further im exhausted any questions however i will tolerate no damn discussions

8thimpact

[49]Aug 12, 2008
    there were five drafts for a fourth RK Arc..however all were abandoned and the Yahiko arc was extremely close to being published as was another idea involving soujiro as a wanderer like kenshin which sounded like a great idea this one also made a few copies but sadly were discontinued early on im not replying to questions believe it dont i dont care its not my problem all im sayin is soujiro as a wanderer sound like the best story to build upon