Samurai X Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2003)

who would claim victory in a duel Double Kodachi Aoshi or Saito

  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [1]Nov 27, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127
    my opinion is aoshi hands down i like both these characters but it seems to me that saito's gatotsu would do little against aoshi since he does have 2 kodachies and the gatotsu is just a quick sword thrust that isnt too hard to counter especially with two swords, it would be easythe gatotsuis powerful and quick but in the end its just a sword thrust saito would probably have a hard time fighting against a sword style he'sonly seen once before and much less against two kodachiesthe only attack i think thats capable of doing any damage to aoshi is the zero stance gatotsu but it probably wouldnt defeat him and aoshi's kempo fighting is probably superior to saito's apparent boxing movesalso kenshin defeated saito or at least had the upper hand during their deathmatchas battousai without even the kuzu ryu sen at his disposal he had to use his ultimate attack for aoshi and didnt use the kuzu ryu sen for the finale of their duel because he knew it either would be cancelled out by aoshi's KK roukuren or because it wouldnt completely defeat him kenshin gave saito a beating even without these moves but aoshi was a different story
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [2]Nov 29, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    Saito wins hands down, IMO. Don't forget that Saito has FAR more experience than Aoshi in combat, since he has fought for a much longer time. Also, Kenshin merely only had to use the new technique which he learned to defeat Aoshi with 2 Kodachis. The fact that it only took one sword slash from Kenshin, in that whole entire fight, to defeat Aoshi, doesn't really put Aoshi in a much better position against Saito, by the looks of it. However, in comparison, Kenshin had to revert back to his manslayer self, in order to just be able to fight on the same level as Saito. And even then, Saito was able to counter Kenshin, coming full front with a powerful sword technique, with his belt. I have never really seen Aoshi don anything quite as impressive.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [3]Nov 29, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    first of all aoshi was leader of the oiwaban at 15 if saito has more experience it was merely by a few years im talkin 4 or 5

    years maximum saito is 30 and aoshi is 26,also your missing the fact that kenshin reverts to his battosai self because he has

    no other choice he didnt

    have the kuzu ryu sen or the ultimate attack which makes him much stronger than his battosai form who is still limited to middle

    class techniques of the hiten mitsirugi style,battosai kenshin is weaker than kyoto arc kenshin and that one slash your refering to

    happens to be the ultimate attack that defeated shishio who easily threw saito aside like a rag doll if i remember correctly aoshi

    actually defended himself well against shishio even after getting hit with kenshin's ultimate attack while saito who was only

    stabbed in the thighs was defeated by shishio after maybe a minute or two ....this is a direct comparison at just where each

    fighter stood and aoshi is stronger than saito ................also about saito using his belt that isnt really that impressive it just

    means he knows how to fight dirty plus i'd use my belt too if my sword were broken in two

    Edited on 11/29/2007 8:01pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of KaitouKid47

    KaitouKid47

    [4]Nov 30, 2007
    • member since: 02/24/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 587
    Saito is 35 in RK. That's nine years difference.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [5]Nov 30, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    and......... whats your point experience doesnt matter here skill is what matters alright even if saito is 35 the rest of my claims cant be denied

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Darkknight313

    Darkknight313

    [6]Dec 1, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 3,119
    I don't know who any of those characters are.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [7]Dec 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127
    then you havent even watched rurouni kenshin why are you here
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Darkknight313

    Darkknight313

    [8]Dec 1, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 3,119
    8thimpact wrote:
    then you havent even watched rurouni kenshin why are you here
    I have just seem my review but did those characters appear in the cartoon network dub cause I don't remember.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [9]Dec 1, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    sorry to snap like that but yeah they did

    saito- is the one who was a police officer and made kenshin fight him in the kamiya dojo as battosai because he used gatotsu on him

    aoshi- is the ninja leader who is emotionless and wears a long trenchcoat with two kodachis but uses one earlier in the series and he is a villain for the most part while saito is just a vigilante hero who is ruthless

    Edited on 12/01/2007 8:14am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Darkknight313

    Darkknight313

    [10]Dec 1, 2007
    • member since: 11/19/07
    • level: 28
    • rank: Disco Stu
    • posts: 3,119
    Well okay I just don't remember them I would say Aoshi I guess.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [11]Dec 4, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    8thimpact wrote:

    and......... whats your point experience doesnt matter here skill is what matters alright even if saito is 35 the rest of my claims cant be denied



    Uhhh....experience matters plenty. Experience is what governs the battle choices/decisions that one must quickly make in an intense fight, and it is also related to the level of skill of the fighters. Its the fact that Kenshin "had to" revert to his manslayer self to take on Saito, which is what made Saito the obviously tougher opponent. With Aoshi, he was actually just dodging his slashes for most of the fight, and then used the Kuzu Ryusen on him to knock him out, when he realized that he could not just keep dodging him forever, since Aoshi had no intentions of stopping their fight. Just because he simply used the his new special attack, does not mean that he couldn't have fough Aoshi normally. In this case, it was just his best bet since Aoshi had not seen that attack before, and since it was just a quicker and more efficient way of taking him out.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [12]Dec 5, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    first of all battosai kenshin is not that strong he still uses old hiten mitsirugi moves which would've been countered easily by aoshi in the kyoto arc plus in the battle with saito not only did kenshin send saito through the wall but he also cut his sword in two even in his weaker battosai state i say weaker because battosai kenshin and kyoto arc kenshin are in two different classes also not once during the fight with aoshi was aoshi knocked out what were you watching kenshin just got a trickle of blood to come out of his mouth after an attack while kenshin was cut on the neck legs and side and lastly explain why aoshi lasted much longer than saito against shishio when saito was only stabbed in the shins other than that he was fine aoshi was friggin hit by kenshin's ultimate attack he was practically hit by a train these battles with shishio gave us a preview at just where everyone stood making saito weaker than aoshi

    P.S the gatotsu is the simplest attack to understand in all of RK or close to it and aoshi knew when he was at the kamiya dojo and saito said he was goro fujita aoshi replied saying your hajime saito master of gatotsu technique countering it would be easy for him since he knows saito's signature attack

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of anubis145

    anubis145

    [14]Dec 7, 2007
    • member since: 07/11/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 3,563

    I think Aoshi would win, but Saito is stronger. Saito's style just doesn't seem like it would be very effective against Aoshi.

    I think you're forgetting a few things, entatsu. Aoshi wasn't exactly normal in his second fight with Kenshin (I assume this is the fight you're using) and Kenshin didn't have Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki or Kuzu Ryusen when he fought Saito. The first time Aoshi fought Kenshin (pre-Amakakeru) he only used one kodachi, but he was still even with Kenshin.

    It's also worth noting that in the second fight Aoshi did very little with his fists and feet, which is different from his usual style. Aoshi is also the only person to disarm Kenshin and he would have killed him if Kenshin's sheathe had been a bit lower (and he almost killed him anyway). Oh, and he's probably incredibly fast since he outran a police search team while carrying the bodies of his friends even though he had taken three or four bullet wounds to his knees.

    Edited on 12/07/2007 12:01pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [15]Dec 7, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    anubis145 wrote:

    I think Aoshi would win, but Saito is stronger. Saito's style just doesn't seem like it would be very effective against Aoshi.

    I think you're forgetting a few things, entatsu. Aoshi wasn't exactly normal in his second fight with Kenshin (I assume this is the fight you're using) and Kenshin didn't have Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki or Kuzu Ryusen when he fought Saito. The first time Aoshi fought Kenshin (pre-Amakakeru) he only used one kodachi, but he was still even with Kenshin.

    It's also worth noting that in the second fight Aoshi did very little with his fists and feet, which is different from his usual style. Aoshi is also the only person to disarm Kenshin and he would have killed him if Kenshin's sheathe had been a bit lower (and he almost killed him anyway). Oh, and he's probably incredibly fast since he outran a police search team while carrying the bodies of his friends even though he had taken three or four bullet wounds to his knees.



    That's true, but for one thing, we never got to see Kenshin try out the Amakakeru Ryu no Hirameki on Saito at all, so we don't know how Saito would have faired against it (although, to be fair, he probably wouldn't have been able to avoid or counter it, since even Shishio ended up being taken down by that attack). Still, I have a hard time imagining Aoshi taking down the Kenshin as the Battousai, and the fact that Saito was able to take Kenshin on with a belt, at one point in their duel, shows that he's got some supreme skills, and doesn't just need to rely on what he can do with his sword.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [16]Dec 7, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    8thimpact wrote:

    first of all battosai kenshin is not that strong he still uses old hiten mitsirugi moves which would've been countered easily by aoshi in the kyoto arc plus in the battle with saito not only did kenshin send saito through the wall but he also cut his sword in two even in his weaker battosai state i say weaker because battosai kenshin and kyoto arc kenshin are in two different classes also not once during the fight with aoshi was aoshi knocked out what were you watching kenshin just got a trickle of blood to come out of his mouth after an attack while kenshin was cut on the neck legs and side and lastly explain why aoshi lasted much longer than saito against shishio when saito was only stabbed in the shins other than that he was fine aoshi was friggin hit by kenshin's ultimate attack he was practically hit by a train these battles with shishio gave us a preview at just where everyone stood making saito weaker than aoshi

    P.S the gatotsu is the simplest attack to understand in all of RK or close to it and aoshi knew when he was at the kamiya dojo and saito said he was goro fujita aoshi replied saying your hajime saito master of gatotsu technique countering it would be easy for him since he knows saito's signature attack



    Oh please. Now you're just being an Aoshi fanboy. Here's a question, why bother even posting this match-up if you can't even handel anyone disagreeing with you ? I notice how you failed to mention Aoshi's week points. His after image technique just came down to Kenshin deciphering it as a little trick, and by just adjusting his grip on the sword, he was able to overcome that technique. What were you watching, exactly? Because, that right there was far more simple than the Gatotsu (and in that sense, none of the attacks in Rurouni Kenshin are really all that complex).

    Aoshi with 2 Kodachis doesn't make him exponentially stronger. Also, if you listend to what Saito said when he had his first encounter with Kenshin after the revolution, he claimed that he was "weak" in comparison to his Battousai self. This was also proven when he ended up having to revert to his Battousai self (not entirely, but close to it), to take on both Jin-Eh and Saito. Whereas on the other hand, simply having an ultimate attack, does not mean that he is a whole lot stronger or more skillful than before. Just knowing an attack doesn't mean that it will necessarily be easy to counter, BTW.

    Hiko knew the attack which he was teaching to Kenshin very well, more so than anyone else. Yet, Kenshin was sucessfully able to land a blow on him anyways. Saito had different variations of his Gatotsu, and can perform them at lightning quick speed, which means that Aoshi can't let his guard down, even for a split second. Also, in that sense, Aoshi's moves aren't so hard to figure out, and are the type which can be countered after seeing them used once.

    Sorry, but you're going to have to come up with much better reasons than what you just gave me, to prove your point.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [17]Dec 8, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    your an idiot i like aoshi and saito equally however when talking about a duel between them its aoshi's victory .... First of all Jinei was very weak his attacks were childs play kenshin only went battosai because of his anger at jinei for kidnapping kaoru then the battle with saito was different kenshin managed to defeat saito with basic hiten mitsirugi techniques did you even hear or see kenshin use a hiten mitsirugi technique ....ummmm no kenshin's battosai form just gives him a boost in speed in strength a desire to kill and thats it after he learns the final two techniques kenshin has become much stronger phsysically and mentally meaning he doesnt need the battosai anymore because he has already surpassed him greatly ....also you mentioned aoshi as he was during the first battle at kanryu's mansion which is of no concern because even one kodachi aoshi is stronger than Jinei the only reason kenshin didnt revert to the battosai is because they fought on fair terms without a kidnapping or some other dirty trick another thing if saito coudnt even fight at a decent potential after only getting stabbed in the shins by usuii dont want to know what kenshin's ultimate attack wouldve done ...aoshi got back up and even defended against shishio for a good amount of time....you seem to ignore this battle alot because it proves my point and one last thing aoshi in his renegade form in the kyoto arc has an even darker mind than battosai making him an extremely dangerous opponent saito's gatotsu is no secret to aoshi who has razor sharp focus and wouldnt let his guard down saitos gatotsu is useless as even battosai kenshin said this the gatotsu is only good for the first 2 or 3 times after that its a matter of dodging a sword thrust with a slow side sweep which is easy for someone using 2 kodachies im also sure aoshi had a few more attacks that were unseen thanks to kenshins "speech" the only real threat saito has against aoshi is the 0 stance gatotsu which isnt too hard to block considering saito has never seen any of aoshi's techniques including his kaiten kenbu which should at least work the first time

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [18]Dec 8, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    8thimpact wrote:

    your an idiot i like aoshi and saito equally however when talking about a duel between them its aoshi's victory .... First of all Jinei was very weak his attacks were childs play kenshin only went battosai because of his anger at jinei for kidnapping kaoru then the battle with saito was different kenshin managed to defeat saito with basic hiten mitsirugi techniques did you even hear or see kenshin use a hiten mitsirugi technique ....ummmm no kenshin's battosai form just gives him a boost in speed in strength a desire to kill and thats it after he learns the final two techniques kenshin has become much stronger phsysically and mentally meaning he doesnt need the battosai anymore because he has already surpassed him greatly ....also you mentioned aoshi as he was during the first battle at kanryu's mansion which is of no concern because even one kodachi aoshi is stronger than Jinei the only reason kenshin didnt revert to the battosai is because they fought on fair terms without a kidnapping or some other dirty trick another thing if saito coudnt even fight at a decent potential after only getting stabbed in the shins by usuii dont want to know what kenshin's ultimate attack wouldve done ...aoshi got back up and even defended against shishio for a good amount of time....you seem to ignore this battle alot because it proves my point and one last thing aoshi in his renegade form in the kyoto arc has an even darker mind than battosai making him an extremely dangerous opponent saito's gatotsu is no secret to aoshi who has razor sharp focus and wouldnt let his guard down saitos gatotsu is useless as even battosai kenshin said this the gatotsu is only good for the first 2 or 3 times after that its a matter of dodging a sword thrust with a slow side sweep which is easy for someone using 2 kodachies im also sure aoshi had a few more attacks that were unseen thanks to kenshins "speech" the only real threat saito has against aoshi is the 0 stance gatotsu which isnt too hard to block considering saito has never seen any of aoshi's techniques including his kaiten kenbu which should at least work the first time



    LOL . The only idiot here is the one who has to revert to petty insults when they can't stand someone disagreeing with them . The only real threat that Aoshi has against Saito, is Saito not knowing the full extent of his abilities. First of all, the reason why I can not even take you seriously on this, is actually because you somehow believe that Aoshi can kill Naruto, who is unkillable by ANYONE in the Rurouni Kenshin Universe. Secondly, you're reponses are really just ignoring many of the details which I used against you. For example, I said that Aoshi is not exponentially stronger with 2 Kodachis than he is with one. And then there is the fact that it doesn't exactly take a genius to see that Kenshin was fighting at his best with Saito, when he reverted back to his battousai self. I mean, he can't always just pull off a special attack of his. He needs an oppurtunity to do so, but did you ever actually stop to think that Saito was fighting him so intensely, that he didn't even offer up a single oppurtunity for Kenshin to pull off any of his specials? Aoshi on the other hand, obviously left Kenshin some huge oppurtunities for that, even with 2 kodachis. Now you're saying that I ingore some stuff that you never even really brought up in the first place. Aoshi didn't fair any better against Shishio than Saito did. If anything, his wound caused him to fair worse, since he didn't even come close to killing Shishio, who is in another league above Saito and Aoshi entirely. And you want to know something else, it is you who has been ignoring a vast amount of details which I use against you, because you're just the typical fanboy/fangirl who only wants to be right. All you are doing is being plain ignorant. And please, a boost in power and skill is a huge difference when it comes to an advanced samurai like Kenshin. Just having one new attack on the other hand, doesn't mean much, since the enemy can learn it. And even then, sometimes knowing an attack, does not necessarily mean that it can be countered, just like not knowing an attack, does not mean that it cannot be countered, which I have clearly proved to you in my previous post, but which you just completely ignored. I'll say it again, come up with better reasons to support your claims, and stop being so ignorant, or don't even bother arguing with me.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of 8thimpact

    8thimpact

    [19]Dec 8, 2007
    • member since: 10/22/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 127

    from what i can tell your some kid trying to be smart lets recap the battle with shishio saito tries a few useless gatotsu attacks they fail tries his 0 stance gatotsu it is countered shishio drives his hand into his chest then does a gurin kaina and saito is finished what were his wounds before the battle...hmmmm two stabs one on each thigh wow so scary now lets see aoshi comes and defends against shishio for some time tries to execute a few oniiwaban attacks and they fail shishio attacks and aoshi dodges it then tries his rokuren but its too slow and shishio counters

    aoshi however is still actually concious unlike some other fighter i mentioned what were his wounds ohhh i dont know maybe getting struck with kenshin's final attack that managed to defeat shishio i think you can already see the difference between them..........also i can tell you dont pay attention to RK you keep thinking battosai kenshin is invincible well he isnt if kenshin hadnt learned the final attacks soujiro wouldve finished even battosai kenshin because his atacks are mediocre keshin not only received the great power of the kuzu ryu sen and the ultimate attack but he got vast inner strength that made the battosai completely useless if you look at all the battles battosai kenshin has fought the only strong opponent he's faced is saito jinei is weak and the men during the revoultion were monkeys with swords kenshin himura faced double kodachi aoshi soujiro shishio and enishi theres a huge difference in skill between these two parts of kenshin

    battosai is strong but not that strong also i forgot i said that thing about naruto im sorry its just that i thought you were smart and liking naruto is for retards you might as well watch pokemon and collect yugio cards naruto has stupid exagerations that arent even entertaining i couldnt watch more than 2 episodes i cant believe you would actually watch it

    and ill say it again aoshi and saito are among my favorite characters in RK but a duel would end in saito's defeat his gatotsu isnt enough to defeat aoshi's double kodachi techniques his attack is too predictable and easy to counter especially someone as fast as aoshi those two kodachies also lessen saitos chances

    sorry for callin you idiot didnt thnik it would have any impact

    Edited on 12/08/2007 11:43pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ensatsu-ken

    ensatsu-ken

    [20]Dec 9, 2007
    • member since: 10/24/06
    • level: 19
    • rank: Fall Guy
    • posts: 6,686
    8thimpact wrote:

    from what i can tell your some kid trying to be smart lets recap the battle with shishio saito tries a few useless gatotsu attacks they fail tries his 0 stance gatotsu it is countered shishio drives his hand into his chest then does a gurin kaina and saito is finished what were his wounds before the battle...hmmmm two stabs one on each thigh wow so scary now lets see aoshi comes and defends against shishio for some time tries to execute a few oniiwaban attacks and they fail shishio attacks and aoshi dodges it then tries his rokuren but its too slow and shishio counters

    aoshi however is still actually concious unlike some other fighter i mentioned what were his wounds ohhh i dont know maybe getting struck with kenshin's final attack that managed to defeat shishio i think you can already see the difference between them..........also i can tell you dont pay attention to RK you keep thinking battosai kenshin is invincible well he isnt if kenshin hadnt learned the final attacks soujiro wouldve finished even battosai kenshin because his atacks are mediocre keshin not only received the great power of the kuzu ryu sen and the ultimate attack but he got vast inner strength that made the battosai completely useless if you look at all the battles battosai kenshin has fought the only strong opponent he's faced is saito jinei is weak and the men during the revoultion were monkeys with swords kenshin himura faced double kodachi aoshi soujiro shishio and enishi theres a huge difference in skill between these two parts of kenshin

    battosai is strong but not that strong also i forgot i said that thing about naruto im sorry its just that i thought you were smart and liking naruto is for retards you might as well watch pokemon and collect yugio cards naruto has stupid exagerations that arent even entertaining i couldnt watch more than 2 episodes i cant believe you would actually watch it

    and ill say it again aoshi and saito are among my favorite characters in RK but a duel would end in saito's defeat his gatotsu isnt enough to defeat aoshi's double kodachi techniques his attack is too predictable and easy to counter especially someone as fast as aoshi those two kodachies also lessen saitos chances

    sorry for callin you idiot didnt thnik it would have any impact



    You think I'm a kid when you're the one who types like one ? LOL

    You claim Saito's attacks are too preditable, but in the end, his gatotsu has accomplished much more in battles than Aoshi has with 2 kodachis. Aoshi's attacks were easily predicted by Kenshin and Shishio. Also, Enishi, who doesn't have all that much skill since he's probably the youngest person, aside from Soujiro, to ever be able to challenge Kenshin, and he wasn't even that skilled. He just through Kenshin off with his unique style of fighting, as well as his superiority in strength. My point though, is that if a less experiences fighter such as Enishi was able to give Kenshin a run for his money when not as the Battousai, it doesn't mean much when Aoshi lost to him, even with 2 Kodachis.

    LOL . First of all, Naruto is overrated, and nothing special at all, but its not Pokemon. Its just an average shounen, and BTW, how the F*** can you judge a show by only 2 episodes. Even though I'm no supporter of Naruto, I must say that its extremely biased opinions like that which is why great shows like YYH are so underrated. At any rate, Naruto characters are pretty much unkillable by RK characters. Anything that Aoshi did to Naruto, he would just heal from.

    Anyways, getting back to the main topic at hand, all you are doing is being an obvious Aoshi fanboy. If you like Saito and Aoshi equally, it sure doesn't look that way, as you are ignoring any facts and evidence that I use against you, and being a typical fanboy. Honestly, all you did in that post was to repeat everything that you've already just said, which I already provided an argument against in my previous post, but which you have just completely ignored. Hmmm....yeah, that's real convincing . The only one acting like kid here is you, if you get so offended by someone thinking differently than you, lol .
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.