Samurai X

Hiten Versus Shukuchi

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Aug 23, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• We see Soujiro verses Kenshin...

The episode was kind of a little too flash-backy for me but it was okay... I wonder if when Soujiro's sandle broke was it an accident...? The fighting was ok and all, Soujiro must seriously be the fastest person alive, like, faster than the Flash! Too dodge Kenshin's ultimate move like that, and two steps behind his ultimate move to... wow. I wonder what Soujiro is like with his emotions, and will he get them back or just kill Kenshin? Bleh... and the flasback with Soujiro was ok to. We also saw a little preview of Kaoru, Misao and Katamari... a five second preview, that is. I hope the next episode has a lot of fast paced action, then!
  • Seta and Kenshin fight.

Seta's no care and emotionless aditude is amusing to watch. A lack of emotion is good TV. It lessens Seta's horrible crimes of the past and causes him to seem cute.

If Seta is lacking emotions then how can he feel regret and confusion for not finishing off Kenshin. This is one of many instances when Seta actually shows emotion. He is not truely lacking emotion therefore this provides a chance for Kenshin.

Kenshin seems far from the foolish and lightharded man he use to be. After injury to injury this loveable character has changed for the worse. After also this pain it's up in the air whether he can change back.