Samurai X

Strongest Opponent From the Past

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Jun 09, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• RK is a really great anime...

This episode just blew my mind! The dialogue in this show sometimes, in this episode it really got to me escpecially in the end. Sometimes in anime the continous talk becomes tedious, but not here! The whole swordsman who won't kill and all of it was very awesome, and the end was so suspenseful! I loved the use of the white cherry blossoms(if I'm not mistaken, they looked like them to me, but I'm no flower expert so...) And the Kenshin and Kaoru part even though it was so tiny really got to me. I don't understand how Kenshin could just leave Yahiko and Kaoru right there in harms way, I guess dealing with his archrival was more important at the moment. I loved the episode!
  • Kenshin is still moping around because of the tragic assualt to sano. Kenshin finally relizes it has to be his arch rival saito, The leader of the 3rd a squad of the shinsegumi.Kenshin recieves a letter to meet the so called wolf of mibo at a nearby field

This episode reveals so much about the series. Most people wont think so but it does because no one thinks about how much kenshin thinks about every single move he makes. For example he lets Akamatsu wrap his chain around him and swing him around just so he can get information on the wolf of mibo. Overall this episode is very good, it reveals alot about Kenshins character.