Samurai X

Wake Up Now!

Aired Saturday 10:30 PM Jul 26, 2003 on Cartoon Network

• Who can save Yahiko now...?

Oh my gosh, the whole scythe swinging queer thing was HILARIOUS!!! Yahiko said he was prettier than Misao and Kaoru, and he said that a GUY was prettier than them, r o f l l m a o ! ! ! Their faces were all blank and it was so funny! Hah hah hah! So, now that the humour was over, Yahiko is going one on one against Henya, but can he win when he's fighting someone with dynamite and when he's in the sky? Will someone save him? Or will it be too late? I also wonder how Kaoru and Misao will fare against that scythe swinging queer will Kaoru be any use, because they can't pull in close? Or will they use superior teamwork to best their opponent? Next episode this will be revealed... hopefully.

Kenshin and Aoshi really had a nice fight going there, I wonder if Aoshi will ever have that wound healed, I mean, seriously. It looked pretty bad, but if Kenshin hadn't use a reverse-blade sword I guess it would've killed him. So it was an awesome episode, can't wait for the next one!!!