Russian Roulette

GSN - Game Show Network

LastLevel999

Russian Roulette Fan Reviews (4)

• Bring it back! This is one of the most unique game shows I`ve ever seen!!

Russian Roulette is one of the most unigue game shows I`ve ever seen. Please bring it back on GSN! There are four strangers wishing to win 100,000 dollars. There are four contestants and six holes on stage. Sometimes when they get an answer wrong, they fall down under the stage! I wish I colud be a contestant on this show! It looked so much fun! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Bring it back! Overall Russian Roulette is a very unique and interesting game show!
  • People falling through holes to win money, that entertains me.

People falling through holes to win money, that entertains me. Most people only watched the show to see people fall down through the stage. This kind of "stunt" you would call it, has never been tried on any other game show. This show did have those questions that nobody could figure out but still this show is pure wonderful.
  • It's this Game Show about Contestants that if they lose the fall down a hole.

That show is really hilarious and Is humorous when they fall down a hole when they get a question wrong and don't survive Russian Roulette. This show was hilarious. Whhhyy?! Why was this show cancelled. The show was good full of action and hilarious and I want it back. Now!
  • a unique show

a unique show with a new concpet in game shows. I thought the show was set up well and the drop idea was novel and unique. It was fun to see a game show with a bit of brains and a bit of luck. It was fun to play along with the contestants to try to answer the questions. It was also great fun to see them fall. I only wish they would have shown where they fell to. I have always wondered what was under thoses drops. I am not sure why they took the game off it seemed like a great show.