S-CRY-Ed Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2005)

s-CRY-ed RPG: create your own alter

  • Avatar of Kai1068

    Kai1068

    [61]Mar 9, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,850
    "what burakku where did you come from, we left you back at the house and you(pointing at kaji) who the hell are you and where is this other alter user you spoke of souichiro, she's late" kenji said irritatedly
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zeke05

    zeke05

    [62]Mar 9, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 11
    I'm Kaji.  Your buddy hired me.  How long do we have to wait around?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PackNeedlez1

    PackNeedlez1

    [63]Mar 9, 2007
    • member since: 01/15/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 848
    "I've been following you the whole time. And you say I'M the thick one, gheesh. So does this mean the cuties not comin? What a drag, total sausage fest. Oh well, Ill drink till your hot."

    He whips a bottle out and starts drinking.

    Kenji:~Where does this guy keep these bottles?!?~


    (Do forgive the auto)
    Edited on 03/10/2007 8:28am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kai1068

    Kai1068

    [64]Mar 9, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,850
    (dude its kenji here not kenta thats naruto)

    "Oh well in that case, it's a slight pleasure to meet you kaji,(sees burakku looking for only one thing) souichiro has no alcohol in his car and there is none around here, you want alcohol, go five miles that way(points to the left), you will eventually hit store you can buy from and i guess we can wait for this girl for a little while, we might need her" kenji said, sitting down with his legs crossed.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kai1068

    Kai1068

    [65]Mar 11, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,850
    Kenji evetually got tired of waiting for the girl and stood up.

    "ok that's it, leave it to a woman to be late for a mission, lets go do this guys, we can take out these stinking mailand jerks by ourselves right, well lets go and earn our pay men" kenji said as he began to walk towards the airport
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kai1068

    Kai1068

    [66]Mar 12, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,850
    (hi guys i know this forum isnt really the greatest but i think if we work hard enough on it we can get it up to the status of some other forums, if not i will have no problem in closing it, i got some members to join, i can say this forum right now is a success, that was all i ever wanted at least 3 peopel to join my forum but if you want this forum to grow, tell everyone about it. thank you very much)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zeke05

    zeke05

    [67]Mar 13, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 11
    "So Kenji, what exactly are these supplies for? I heard that they were important, but I wasn't told who they were going to, or anything else. I just want to know, is it really worth the trouble?"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kai1068

    Kai1068

    [68]Mar 13, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,850
    "oh it is completely worth the trouble, the supplies we are about to raid are for the mainland, now i can see if you don't wanna screw with the mainland but they killed too many of my friends for me to forgive them, so i am gonna raid that airplane, kill any mainland b@$t@rds there, and give the medical supplies to people in the lost ground and sell some of it as well to make a very nice profit. So kaji, knowing this are you still in."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zeke05

    zeke05

    [69]Mar 13, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 11
    "You better fu¢king believe that I'm in. Let's give it to those mainland b@st@rds."

    (I hope that's not breaking the swearing rule.)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kai1068

    Kai1068

    [70]Mar 13, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,850
    (its not as long as your creative with it like your being, like $hit or b1tch)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kai1068

    Kai1068

    [71]Mar 14, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,850
    The group finally arrived at the airport to find the mainland loading up the airplane.

    "ok guys here's the plane, we are gonna kill these mainland guys, grab all those crates and load them into souichiro's truck, they should all fit and if they dont, we can carry maybe one ourselves. Now lets go get these holy b@st@ards, kougake"kenji said as he formed his alter and then four silver gauntlets, one on each arm and leg, as he jumped down the hill, headed towards the airport.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zeke05

    zeke05

    [72]Mar 16, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 11
    "Well guys, do you think you're up for this?  I just hope you can keep up with me and my fire.  Just don't get burnt ok?"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kai1068

    Kai1068

    [73]Mar 16, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,850
    kenji continued down the hill shouting back at kaji.

    "yea whatever, just try and kill more of these guys than i do" kenji said as he went incredibly fast, puching his way through one of the mainland trucks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PackNeedlez1

    PackNeedlez1

    [74]Mar 16, 2007
    • member since: 01/15/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 848
    "You may be fast, but can you beat the speed of sound?"

    Burakku formed his alter and played a few chords, flattening some of the trucks.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kai1068

    Kai1068

    [75]Mar 17, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,850
    "hmph impressive burakku, but not good enough" kenji said as he plowed through a row of supply trucks, only hitting the frount part so as not to damage the supplies themselves
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PackNeedlez1

    PackNeedlez1

    [76]Mar 18, 2007
    • member since: 01/15/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 848
    "Oh wait, we're NOT destroying the supplies? Ok then."

    The hands on the alter move but no one can hear a sound.......until suddenly the tires on several of the trucks burst.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kai1068

    Kai1068

    [77]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,850
    "NO DONT YOU REMEMBER I SAID WE WERE GOING TO SELL THEM HERE IN THE LOST GROUND FOR OURSELVES." ~geez some people never listen to what you say~
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of PackNeedlez1

    PackNeedlez1

    [78]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/15/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 848
    "Man no one listens when you talk. I need a drink."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kai1068

    Kai1068

    [79]Mar 19, 2007
    • member since: 01/18/07
    • level: 10
    • rank: Holy Level 10!
    • posts: 2,850
    "eh as always, you know what YOU'RE DISGUSTING"kenji said as he sped like a missle through more trucks
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of zeke05

    zeke05

    [80]Mar 20, 2007
    • member since: 02/08/07
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 11
    "Well, Burakku, you're right.  A drink is well deserved after this.  Kenji, this is sure gonna make us a sh:t load of money, and also help a lot of people who actually need it.  When you guys are done, I'd say it's about time to go now.  I think we've collected enough."
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.