Saber Marionette J

(ended 2004)

dhaworth

Saber Marionette J Fan Reviews (3)

7.6
  • Saber Marionette J has the works -- action, comedy, tragedy & romance. However, after the real plot started to come into play. I simply had to see how things were going to turn out to the end. It was amazing how richly characterized the whole cast was.

I really love this anime. The music is great. Lime is my fav Marionette. Cuz she can really kick so butt. She by have the brain of a child but she's still cool. She reminds me of well me. I'm the very same way. A big kid. What I love about this show is the all the action and my fav part is when the Marionette sister alway pick on Hanagata. That makes me funny. Man is that dude very anoying and I love the part when the sisters fawn over Otaru. This show is the best show! I love this show!
  • The planet Terra 2 is inhabited only by men. In order to have women there, they create female androids called marionettes. Otaru Mamiya becomes lucky one day when he stumbles upon a marionette named Lime. And she has a Maiden Circuit that actually lets he

This series was awesome. It's full of action, comedy, drama, sci-fi, you name it, it has it. The entire Saber Marionette series was divided up like this, Saber Marionette R, Saber Marionette J, Saber Marionette J Again, and Saber Marionette J to X in that order. Otaru Mamiya and his marionettes Lime, Cherry, and Bloodberry help to protect Terra 2 from the evil Faust and his Maiden Circuit equipped saber dolls Tiger, Luchs, and Panther. All the while trying to lead a normal everyday life with 3 female robots by his side. The storyline changed each season, but in SMR, there were different characters. Junior replaces Otaru, the marionettes are the same, and instead of Faust and the saber dolls, we have Starface and the sexa dolls Edge, Canny, and Brid. This was amuch darker start to the series before J. Anything more would spoil the series, so buy the whole thing, enough said.
  • My friend introduced me to this show and it is great.

My friend gave me a DVD of this show and it was much better then I thought it would be, I love the story line and it has a lot of great action and humor. I have only seen Saber Marionette J to Saber Marionette J Again but so far it has really entertained me and some of my friends. My favorite character right now is Lime because she is the humorous one of the three Marionettes and pulls of the comedy well. Though I feel Lime gives a lot of humor, many of the other characters are sucessful at that too, Cherry's fantasy mode gets some laughs out of me and my friends. Bloodberry has suceeded as well with humor, her first times making me laugh was her attempts to please Otaru in the episode after her debut episode, a lot of them were very funny. I also like how it had some drama as well, especally after Otaru and the Marionettes went to Gartlant to stop the war and a few other times too.

I loved watching this series and I enjoying watching it repeatedly as well and it never gets old.