Sabrina, the Teenage Witch

A Fish Tale

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Apr 17, 2003 on ABC

• One of the best episodes of the series.

Sabrina and Aaron's wedding is coming up, and other than a few little problems, things are going great. But somehow, Aunt Irma finds out about the wedding, but for some reason, she's happy for Sabrina. Why? Aunt Irma thinks that Sabrina is marrying Harvey, and doesn't even know about Aaron. But Aunt Irma said that Sabrina wasn't allowed to marry a mortal (besides Harvey, of course). So now, Sabrina has to convince that Aaron's a witch. Aunt Irma comes over for dinner, and after Sabrina convinces her that Aaron is a witch, get's her blessing for the wedding. But, somehow Harvey shows up, and he (not knowing that Sabrina as trying to convince Aunt Irma that Aaron's a witch) tells Aunt Irma that Aaron is a mortal. Finding this out, Aunt Irma turns Aaron into a goldfish. Things get worse when Aunt Irma turns Roxy and Morgan into kittens. Next, Betty accidentally drops Aaron down the drain. Sabrina, Harvey, and Salem go down into the sewer to find Aaron, and they find him. When they go back up, Aunt Irma refuses to turn Aaron back(After turning Betty into a kitten). Sabrina gives up her powers, but Aunt Irma still won't turn him back. Aunt Irma gives Sabrina's powers to Harvey, saying that he can use them for anything- or anyone he wants. Harvey chooses to turn Aaron back into a human. Sabrina goes to Harvey's apartment to thank him, only to find him moved out of it, with a letter from him to her saying that he'll always love her, and Sabrina's magic. Meanwhile, Roxy and Morgan are searching for a roommate to replace Sabrina after she gets married. This, in my opinion, was one of the best episodes of the series.
  • My favorite episode of all.

My favorite episode of all. I think its funny but it is also very sad. Ecspecially at the end when Harvey leaves. He writes her a note telling her that he knows he can't be with her but he still loves her anyway. He says she brings magic to my life. So sad that I wanted to cry.So good.