Favorite episodes (per season) of Sabrina

shelley06

[1]Jul 10, 2007
    • level: 21

I thought this would be fun!

Pick your favorite episodes (or multiple episodes) per season of Sabrina! I am EXCLUDING Halloween episodes, because we can probably all agree that the Halloween episodes were some of the best of the series.

Here are my favorites:

Season 1

First Kiss, Meeting Dad's Girlfriend, Dream Date, Mars Attracts, Hilda and Zelda: The Teenage Years, The Great Mistake

Season 2

Dummy for Love, Witch Trash (it really grew on me!), Oh What a Tangled Spell She Weaves, Finger Lickin' Flu, Disney World, Rumor Mill

Season 3

It's a Mad Mad Mad Mad Season Opener, Suspicious Minds, You Bet Your Family, What Price Harvey?, Sabrina and the Pirates, Sabrina the Matchmaker, The Big Sleep, Sabrina's Pen Pal, The Good the bad and the Luau, Sabrina the Sandman

Season 4

Jealously, Prelude to a Kiss, Aging, Not so Gracefully, Ice Station Sabrina, Love in Bloom, Dreama the Mouse, The Four Faces of Sabrina, The End of an Era

Season 5

Every Witch Way But Loose, Double Time, Heart of the Matter, Some of my Best Friends are Half Mortals, Sabrina's Perfect Christmas, Love is a Many Complicated Thing, Beach Blanket Bizarro,

Season 6

Thin Ice, A Birthday Witch, Deliver Us From Email, I Think I Love You, Guilty!, I Fall To Pieces

Season 7

Witch Way Out, Sabrina in Wonderland, Present Perfect (even though this eppy had some inaccurate moments), Cirque de Sabrina, Getting to Nose You, Spellmanian Slip, A Fish Tale, Soul Mates

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

abercrombiegrl

[2]Jul 12, 2007
    • level: 4

I love all of the episodes but my favortie are

Season one

Terrible things, a halloween story, third aunt from the sun, a girl and her cat, the great mistake, and the crucibe

Season two

dummy for love, a river of candycorn runs through it, witch trash, to tell a mortal, quiz show, and disneyworld

Season three

pancake madness, good will haunting, sabrina and the pirates, a big sleep, sandman, and the good the bad and the luau.

Season four

no place like home, spoiled rotten, ice station sabrina, super hero, love in bloom, and the end of an era.

Season five

every witch way but loose, double time, you cant twin, the halloween scene, making the grade, and beach blanket bizarro

Season six

birthday witch, deliver us from e-mail, cloud ten, time after time, guilty!,the whole ball of wax, and i fall to pieces

Season seven

total sabrina live, the spellmanian slip, what a which wants, and soul mates

I dont really have alot from season seven in my opinion that was the worst season.

LeanaWright

[3]Jan 21, 2013
    • level: 1

Season 1: don't have a favorite

Season 2: Witch Trash

Season 3: Mrs. Kaft, Nobody Nose Libby Like Sabrina Nose Libby

Season 4:Super Hero

Season5:don't have a favorite

Season 6: Driving Mr. Goodman and Gif of Gab

Season 7:Spellmanian Slip(frist one I saw on WB), Soul Mates