Favourite Season?

PiperPrueLover4

[1]Apr 16, 2008
    • level: 18

How do you rank the seasons in order of preference?

Mine would go:

2/3

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

senor_fritz

[2]Apr 26, 2008
    • level: 20
    Nothing beat the 1st season. 2nd season followed closely. Things just went downhill after season 3.

verbaldaggers

[3]Apr 27, 2008
    • level: 13

Okay so season 1-3 are by far the best. I never thought it went downhill from there though. I didn't like season 4 all that much but when she went of to college in season 5 I felt like the show got a seconds life and enjoy 5 and 6 a lot. Things went really crappy at the start of season 7 though, Hilda and Zelda were so poorly written out and the whole show just lack energy.

okay so from best to worst

Edited on 04/27/2008 5:06am

Kadodian

[4]Apr 30, 2008
    • level: 23
    My favorite season was season 1 followed by season and then season 3 It's like it's in order 1,2,3,6,4,5,7

starryeyed15

[5]May 7, 2008
    • level: 7

My fave seasons in order would be:

Rory_Jonas

[6]Dec 23, 2008
    • level: 3

Yeah nothing beats season 1. I just got the dvd, and am loving it. I really love Jenny's character and was a bit like her in high school. I still really like season 2/3 but I'm surprised I ever preferred Val as she can be so whiny and insecure but i still like her. Plus season 1 has some of my fave episodes; As Westbridge Turns, A Halloween Story, Dream Date, Bundt Friday & Third Aunt From the Sun. But I really like To Tell a Mortal in season 2 and the abttle of the bands among others. i liked Mrs Quick and the Witches Liscense, Family Secret storylines. 4 was kindof blahh to me. I liked 5, I can't really remember 6 all that well, or it doesn't really distinguish from 5. My biggest irk is disappearing character; Mr poole, jenny and miles. At least libby, val and josh were given an explanation.

My order:1,2,3,5,6,4,7

Booncion

[7]Dec 30, 2008
    • level: 3
    4 - The series' most popular season & peak point IMO! Had the best cliffhanger season finale in the entire series that had changed the series forever...
    6 - The series' 2nd most popular season IMO! Had the 2nd best cliffhanger season finale in the entire series that had changed the series forever...
    2 - Most original storyline/season, and practically EVERY episode is entertaining & rewatchable!
    1 - Clas$ic, nostalgic season
    5 - Boring, yet decent season
    3 - Recycled/dragged out season 2's original storyline instead of coming up with it's own original one (that WASN'T tied to season 2's storyline in any way, shape, or form). This season messed up Sabrina's age, thus messed up the timeline of the series in a way. Every episode in this horrible, horrible, horrible season is either a hit or a miss with me.
    7 - The only episode anyone should rewatch during this God-awful season is the season/series finale "Soul Mates".
    Edited on 12/30/2008 10:20am

SillySophie

[8]Mar 29, 2009
    • level: 9
    I liked the season 2/3 cast the most, so those were my favorites. Followed by season 1, then season 4. Seasons 5-7 are a blur as I've only seen them once. I liked the witches license/quizmaster and family secret plots that carried over through the whole seasons.

sophdoph13

[9]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 6

Season 2, 3 and 4 were the best. I like season 1 too. I haven't seen the other seasons but people tell me that it goes downhill after season 4!

I think when Sabrina goes to college we lose all the best characters. Salem who practically carries the show for me gets left behind and I love her aunts too and they get left out too!

If I had to pick one season...3. I just love the concept of the family secret and Salem has heaps of great lines in that one! It also has the best Halloween episode ever!

classicjeb

[10]Sep 7, 2009
    • level: 1

For me seasons 2/3 were the best years of the show (maybe because thats when i started watching).

Order: 3,2,1,4, 5/6/7 - i think the last 3 seasons were on a par with one another as they all have some good episodes - the difference between the last 3 and the first 4 series then, is the difference between having SOME great episodes (seasons 5/6/7) and MOSTLY great episodes (seasons 1/2/3/4)

I also agree that losing the aunts was a mistake for the last season and that i'd have rather seen Zelda back in the last episode then Sabrina's mother.

Buffycharmgeek

[11]Oct 10, 2009
    • level: 6
    i love these type of topics however certain thespains always lock them. sorry thats not a moan just an observation to the person who locks most repeated topics. anyways i loved, loved, loved season 1 defo my favourtie one by far. Mainly becuase it's the begining were all shows are fresh. The Harvey crush realationship was well written and the relationship blossomed well. Jenny was also a well written character with true freindship always looking out for sabrina as a best freind should. (valrie meanwhile was moany and insecure never really helping sabrina. M season 2 followed niceley but did not meet the standars of the first for me Ms. Quick and MR. Kraft where the best parts of the show as libby and harvey had been established character before hand. season 4 is my third fav i know people hate it but for me it had a breath of new life to it. the josh and harvey situation kept audiences glued. Dreama and Brad were not memorable character but remained amusing. then there is the great cliffhanger.

Just_Jos

[12]Mar 31, 2011
    • level: 11

The first 4 seasons were the definitely the best. The show went downhill after that.

ireeagle

[13]Apr 13, 2011
    • level: 9

classicjeb wrote:

For me seasons 2/3 were the best years of the show (maybe because thats when i started watching).

Order: 3,2,1,4, 5/6/7 - i think the last 3 seasons were on a par with one another as they all have some good episodes - the difference between the last 3 and the first 4 series then, is the difference between having SOME great episodes (seasons 5/6/7) and MOSTLY great episodes (seasons 1/2/3/4)

I also agree that losing the aunts was a mistake for the last season and that i'd have rather seen Zelda back in the last episode then Sabrina's mother.

Yeah I agree with you. But IMO: 2/3, 1/4, 5/6 and 7 was the worst season of this series. Even that series finale was not great when Zelda appeared as a candle rather than a returned witch. Zelda should not be absent.

kenlsilver

[14]Sep 26, 2013
    • level: 1
    season 1 is still the best!I really like this show and I'm very happy when they finally produced it as a TV show which was just adopted from Archie's comics. I like everything from this TV series - the plot, the good sense of humor, Salem the Cat, and of course the love chemistry between Harvey and Sabrina. Harvey is really cute back then, oh I mean Nate Richert, he really melts my heart whenever I saw him in this show, he got the nicest eyes. Oh well, I wanna share that I still watch this show, it might kinda be old for others but I never get tired of watching it because the sense of comedy is so natural and I'm also a big fan of Melissa Joan Hart. I still enjoy watching every single episode of this show from the DVD set I bought at yourdvdcorner . com which came as a pretty good set with the complete episodes. It's really nice to relive those magical moments of this show.

NikiMattson

[15]Nov 17, 2014
    • level: 11
    Season 1 is the best. I like Jenny. Seasons 2 &3 follow, but the witches license/family secret thing began to get old by the end of Season 3. Season 4 is okay, but begins to get dull. I don't like Season 5 that much. Whatever appearances the aunts and Salem makes are a nice breath of fresh air. I really don't remember season 6, but season 7 sucks, and I was really looking forward to the end, but was disappointed