Official Questions & Comments Thread

  • Avatar of shelley06

    shelley06

    [1]May 19, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 800

    Welcome to the Official Questions & Comments Thread.

    Need help finding an episode? Have a question about a plotline? Want to share a comment that doesn't warrant its own thread?

    Post it here!

    Edited on 08/24/2008 12:57am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancingbeatle

    dancingbeatle

    [2]Jun 11, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 2,617
    This question might seem odd, but in the last episode didn't someone one say that it had been 7 years to the day when Sabrina meet Harvey?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shelley06

    shelley06

    [3]Jun 11, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 800
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    This question might seem odd, but in the last episode didn't someone one say that it had been 7 years to the day when Sabrina meet Harvey?

    Yes, it was said and obviously incorrect. Actually, they didn't say 7 years to the day, just 7 years. (They said it was the exact time that Harvey met Sabrina, because her bracelet/watch was stopped on that time). I think the show wanted to announce that they made 7 seasons, so they stretched the truth about Sabrina and Harvey's meeting. Sabrina and Harvey wouldn't have known each other 7 years until that fall.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of kara42

    kara42

    [4]Jun 12, 2008
    • member since: 07/21/06
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 4

    Season 7, Episode 20.

    Where did Harvey go?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shelley06

    shelley06

    [5]Jun 12, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 800
    kara42 wrote:

    Season 7, Episode 20.

    Where did Harvey go?


    Good question, but it was never explained. He packed up and left and was probably headed somewhere far away, since when Amanda found him in the series finale, he was driving on his motorcycle and was supposed to be far from Sabrina's wedding.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancingbeatle

    dancingbeatle

    [6]Jun 12, 2008
    • member since: 03/17/06
    • level: 45
    • rank: Swizzle-Bird
    • posts: 2,617
    shelley06 wrote:
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    This question might seem odd, but in the last episode didn't someone one say that it had been 7 years to the day when Sabrina meet Harvey?

    Yes, it was said and obviously incorrect. Actually, they didn't say 7 years to the day, just 7 years. (They said it was the exact time that Harvey met Sabrina, because her bracelet/watch was stopped on that time). I think the show wanted to announce that they made 7 seasons, so they stretched the truth about Sabrina and Harvey's meeting. Sabrina and Harvey wouldn't have known each other 7 years until that fall.
    Well No it couldn't be, because as you said it would've been in the fall. Besides when they met wasn't it her birthday?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shelley06

    shelley06

    [7]Jun 13, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 800
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    shelley06 wrote:
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    This question might seem odd, but in the last episode didn't someone one say that it had been 7 years to the day when Sabrina meet Harvey?

    Yes, it was said and obviously incorrect. Actually, they didn't say 7 years to the day, just 7 years. (They said it was the exact time that Harvey met Sabrina, because her bracelet/watch was stopped on that time). I think the show wanted to announce that they made 7 seasons, so they stretched the truth about Sabrina and Harvey's meeting. Sabrina and Harvey wouldn't have known each other 7 years until that fall.
    Well No it couldn't be, because as you said it would've been in the fall. Besides when they met wasn't it her birthday?

    I don't mean the time of the year, I mean the time on the clock....Yes, they did meet in September, on her birthday.
    Also, Harvey gave Sabrina the bracelet at the end of season 1 in "As Westbridge Turns." But I think Harvey stopped the time on the watch/bracelet on when they meant....11 something, I think.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ---Els---

    ---Els---

    [8]Jul 6, 2008
    • member since: 05/27/07
    • level: 16
    • rank: Church Lady
    • posts: 645
    Does anyone know what episode it was that Sabrina and valerie were working in the pizzaria and Valerie became Sabrinas boss and was really mean and crazy. And there was a sequence wqhere Sabrina was making Pizza's on a conveyor belt and then the conveyor belt was moving too fast.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Angel200489

    Angel200489

    [9]Jul 6, 2008
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 1,346
    That is episode "Oh What a Tangle Spell She Weaves" from season 2.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Robin4084

    Robin4084

    [10]Jul 17, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 131
    Hey guys,I watched the show during the first fours seasons and little into the fifth. I just started watching the repeats and was wondering about the cast changes. I am sure its been said before,but I don't know. What was the reason for dropping Libby, Valerie and Mr.Kraft? It was such a great time period. The college season left a bad taste in my mouth.Though that was just me.I especially liked Valerie's character. It was different from the average character. When Sabrinia nearly got married it would have seemed she would have shown up consdiering the off screen friendship. Thanks for the information.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Angel200489

    Angel200489

    [11]Jul 18, 2008
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 46
    • rank: Lothar of the Hill People
    • posts: 1,346
    Libby left because she was going to boarding school, while Valerie moved to Alaska with her parents.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Robin4084

    Robin4084

    [12]Jul 19, 2008
    • member since: 02/19/07
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 131
    I know why the characters did I just was curious as to let such great characters and actors to be let go. Thats all. It was hard for me to watch afterwar their departure.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of dancer56

    dancer56

    [13]Aug 13, 2008
    • member since: 07/22/05
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 258

    my question:

    in i fall to pieces it says the only time a witch falls to pieces is when she loses her true love or something. harvey was her true love right? so wouldnt she have fallen to pieces in the end of an era when harvey left??

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shelley06

    shelley06

    [14]Aug 14, 2008
    • member since: 12/18/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 800
    dancer56 wrote:

    my question:

    in i fall to pieces it says the only time a witch falls to pieces is when she loses her true love or something. harvey was her true love right? so wouldnt she have fallen to pieces in the end of an era when harvey left??


    The End of An Era was 2 seasons prior, so the writers simply hadn't thought of that facet yet.
    There are always discrepencies.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TeemerDJ

    TeemerDJ

    [15]Aug 24, 2008
    • member since: 02/13/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,429
    shelley06 wrote:
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    shelley06 wrote:
    dancingbeatle wrote:
    This question might seem odd, but in the last episode didn't someone one say that it had been 7 years to the day when Sabrina meet Harvey?

    Yes, it was said and obviously incorrect. Actually, they didn't say 7 years to the day, just 7 years. (They said it was the exact time that Harvey met Sabrina, because her bracelet/watch was stopped on that time). I think the show wanted to announce that they made 7 seasons, so they stretched the truth about Sabrina and Harvey's meeting. Sabrina and Harvey wouldn't have known each other 7 years until that fall.
    Well No it couldn't be, because as you said it would've been in the fall. Besides when they met wasn't it her birthday?

    I don't mean the time of the year, I mean the time on the clock....Yes, they did meet in September, on her birthday.
    Also, Harvey gave Sabrina the bracelet at the end of season 1 in "As Westbridge Turns." But I think Harvey stopped the time on the watch/bracelet on when they meant....11 something, I think.


    Yes, Harvey gave Sabrina the bracelet in As Westbridge Turns and I think it was "12: 36" that was the time they met, and it was the exact same time, when they rode off on their motorcycle in "Soul Mates"
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TeemerDJ

    TeemerDJ

    [16]Aug 24, 2008
    • member since: 02/13/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,429

    Robin4084 wrote:
    Hey guys,I watched the show during the first fours seasons and little into the fifth. I just started watching the repeats and was wondering about the cast changes. I am sure its been said before,but I don't know. What was the reason for dropping Libby, Valerie and Mr.Kraft? It was such a great time period. The college season left a bad taste in my mouth.Though that was just me.I especially liked Valerie's character. It was different from the average character. When Sabrinia nearly got married it would have seemed she would have shown up consdiering the off screen friendship. Thanks for the information.
    I agree, even in the episode where they held Sabrina's bridal shower, Sabrina was calling out all those names as she waved goodbye out the door, why couldn't she call out Valerie's name? or Jenny's? or Dreama's? or Gwen's? When they had her calling out all of these random names of girls that we've never heard of, why not have her call out the names of her previous best friends?

    Also, the finale didn't take place 7 years since Harvey and Sabrina met, it was technically 6 years, since Seasons 2 and 3 take place in the same school year.

    Edited on 08/24/2008 5:55pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Buffycharmgeek

    Buffycharmgeek

    [17]Sep 29, 2008
    • member since: 07/28/08
    • level: 6
    • rank: Small Wonder
    • posts: 298

    heya ok gota question in the episode called the band episode libby sings a song called a little bit of me is this an officail song from the 90's or something merley created for the episode as i am unable to track the song thank you if anyone knows the answers let me know

    basicallyi want to know if it is a song the merley was created and sung by the actress whom plays libby or if it was a actaully chart song if so give me the details

    Edited on 09/29/2008 10:01am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Racheljw

    Racheljw

    [18]Feb 14, 2009
    • member since: 02/10/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1
    Ok sorry if this has already been answered but in I Fall to Pieces Harvey 1st walks out and says he is going to CA and than comes back finds her in pieces, she comes back and young zelda walked in. Harvey just abruptly walks off w/o telling her what he came back in the kitchen to say and than he is in season 7 quite frequently so he obviously never moved to CA and we know he is her true love so she did not lose him like Ed from the life and storage place said she would. That whole scene just kind of bothers me, can anyone explain?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of karendunn1960

    karendunn1960

    [19]Mar 29, 2009
    • member since: 03/29/09
    • level: 1
    • rank: Weatherman
    • posts: 1

    Does anyone know what the song is at the end of the Movie when they are dancing

    Have tried to find it but having trouble any hep

    thank you

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Bones_lover

    Bones_lover

    [20]Apr 15, 2009
    • member since: 10/23/06
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 460

    I just watched the 7th season and I forgot what is the episode called when sabrina walks in and Harvey is there and he says you love me. In a puppy dog way. what episode is it?

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.