Official Questions & Comments Thread

buffyjl

[21]Oct 1, 2009
    • level: 20
    dancer56 wrote:
    my question:

in i fall to pieces it says the only time a witch falls to pieces is when she loses her true love or something. harvey was her true love right? so wouldnt she have fallen to pieces in the end of an era when harvey left??

Harvey and Sabrina loved each other but they were too young before for it to be so critical; so only by the end of season 6 was their love (now hidden) profound enough for Harvey to be her 1 true love.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Jamus02

[22]Oct 29, 2009
    • level: 16
    When is season 6 going to come out on DVD? Season 5 came out this past February, and I have heard no news about season 6. Is it going to be released on DVD at all?

Angel200489

[23]Oct 30, 2009
    • level: 46
    Until this moment, there hasn't been any announcements about season 6.

TheDiamondDog

[24]Dec 3, 2009
    • level: 61

Here's a question, does anyone know why they don't show the season 3 episode "Sabrina, The Teenage Writer" in syndication? I know they only show holiday episodes for the actual holiday, but this was just a regular episode. I also don't remember seeing "Mom vs Magic" in a while, unless they just save that for Mother's Day now. They go right from "Rumor Mill" to the first episode of season 3.

I actually never knew seasons 2 and 3 were the same school year, especially since they reference events from the previous season (like in Good Will Haunting, Val's boyfriend mentions the river of candy corn). I thought season 1 was Freshman, 2 sophomore, 3 junior, 4 (obviously) senior.

Edited on 12/03/2009 6:41pm

SillySophie

[25]Dec 4, 2009
    • level: 9
    I can't answer your question, but I've noticed the same thing. I've been trying to DVR seasons 1-4, and besides the holiday episodes the only ones I haven't caught are the two you mentioned and "Salem, the Boy." Good theory on them airing "Mom vs. Magic" around Mother's Day.

TheDiamondDog

[26]Feb 19, 2010
    • level: 61

SillySophie wrote:
    I can't answer your question, but I've noticed the same thing. I've been trying to DVR seasons 1-4, and besides the holiday episodes the only ones I haven't caught are the two you mentioned and "Salem, the Boy." Good theory on them airing "Mom vs. Magic" around Mother's Day.

Salem, The Boy is usually aired around St. Patrick's Day, since in it there is a St. Patty's Day dance, which is what Val wants Gordy to take her to.

SillySophie

[27]Mar 19, 2010
    Thanks for the heads-up about "Salem, the Boy". I managed to catch it this week. Now I guess the only mystery episode is "Sabrina, the Teenage Writer". I haven't seen it in years so I have no idea if a holiday is mentioned in it.

irehawk20

[28]Oct 25, 2012

The actress, who played Zelda was wrongly absent in the series finale of this show, but there could be several reason why...