OMG! I Never Realized This Before??!!!

Booncy

[1]Jun 18, 2008
    • level: 10
    But Sabrina turns 18 years old in the 4th season premiere episode (with Britney Spears guest starring in it) "No Place Like Home" which would technically make her an ADULT by that season O_O! Lol, and here I always thought the show should've been changed to Sabrina, the ADULT Witch during the college years/seasons.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

abercrombiegrl

[2]Jun 26, 2008
    • level: 4
    Yea, but she was still in high school, and she still lived at her aunt's house, so she was still thought of as a kid.

Booncy

[3]Jun 28, 2008
    • level: 10
    True! I also just realized that the real reason why Sabrina "remained" 17 years old during season 3 despite the fact that she was in a new schoolyear was because the writers wanted to make Sabrina a teenage witch for as long as possible. By season 4 they had nothing to lose by finally aging her to 18 (which should've been her age in season 3) because that was their last season on ABC, the last season that Sabrina would be in highschool, and the fact that they couldn't pull off the whole "Sabrina's still 17 years old thing" for another season.

buffyjl

[4]Jul 3, 2008
    • level: 20

Booncy wrote:
    True! I also just realized that the real reason why Sabrina "remained" 17 years old during season 3 despite the fact that she was in a new schoolyear was because the writers wanted to make Sabrina a teenage witch for as long as possible. By season 4 they had nothing to lose by finally aging her to 18 (which should've been her age in season 3) because that was their last season on ABC, the last season that Sabrina would be in highschool, and the fact that they couldn't pull off the whole "Sabrina's still 17 years old thing" for another season.

Very true!

Princess_Pinky

[5]Jul 4, 2008
    • level: 11

Booncy wrote:
    But Sabrina turns 18 years old in the 4th season premiere episode (with Britney Spears guest starring in it) "No Place Like Home" which would technically make her an ADULT by that season O_O! Lol, and here I always thought the show should've been changed to Sabrina, the ADULT Witch during the college years/seasons.

Well, technically she would be a teenage witch until she turned twenty (eighteen, nineteen) so it never really bothered me that she turned eighteen. She was still Sabrina, that lovable teenage witch I grew up with, she just wasn't in high school anymore.

bliarxoxo

[6]Aug 21, 2008
    • level: 15
    Princess_Pinky wrote:

Booncy wrote:

Well, technically she would be a teenage witch until she turned twenty (eighteen, nineteen) so it never really bothered me that she turned eighteen. She was still Sabrina, that lovable teenage witch I grew up with, she just wasn't in high school anymore.

yea i agree

mmartin01x

[7]Jun 14, 2011
    • level: 5
    the writers, directors etc. did want to change the title to "Sabrina" so did the network, but the people who own the rights to the comics etc. would not allow it.