Well it looks like...

  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [1]Aug 25, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    Melissa Joan Hart is doing better in her new comedy in ABC Family called "Melissa and Joey". You know what this means....

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TeemerDJ

    TeemerDJ

    [2]Aug 25, 2010
    • member since: 02/13/06
    • level: 12
    • rank: Evil Bert
    • posts: 2,429
    What exactly does this mean?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [3]Aug 26, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    TeemerDJ wrote:
    What exactly does this mean?


    This means that Melissa will have to move on from this show.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TabbieMcCatt

    TabbieMcCatt

    [4]Sep 14, 2010
    • member since: 12/14/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 147
    What are you talking about? Sabrina ended in 2003, she moved on years ago.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [5]Sep 14, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    TabbieMcCatt wrote:
    What are you talking about? Sabrina ended in 2003, she moved on years ago.



    If she moved on years ago, then Sabrina should go off air!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TabbieMcCatt

    TabbieMcCatt

    [6]Sep 14, 2010
    • member since: 12/14/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 147
    They're not making any new episodes so what's wrong in showing old ones for the fans? If people want to watch her new show and her old show they can do both.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [7]Sep 17, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    TabbieMcCatt wrote:
    They're not making any new episodes so what's wrong in showing old ones for the fans? If people want to watch her new show and her old show they can do both.



    That's impossible!! The old show in air cannot be conflicted to the new show in air. The new show has to be in air, not old show!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TabbieMcCatt

    TabbieMcCatt

    [8]Sep 17, 2010
    • member since: 12/14/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 147
    You're impossible! They can both be in air at the same time. It's not our fault your brain is too slow to tell the difference between the 2 characters Melissa plays.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [9]Sep 17, 2010
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    TabbieMcCatt wrote:
    You're impossible! They can both be in air at the same time. It's not our fault your brain is too slow to tell the difference between the 2 characters Melissa plays.



    It is your fault and your brains are too fast!!! So that means you're the one who is impossible!!! NOW GO TO HELL, TABBIE!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TabbieMcCatt

    TabbieMcCatt

    [10]Sep 18, 2010
    • member since: 12/14/09
    • level: 5
    • rank: Caveman Lawyer
    • posts: 147
    That just proves my point, how is it my fault your brain is slow? We've never met! My brain is normal speed, it just seems faster to you because yours is so slow. Now leave Melissa alone and let her have as many shows on air as she likes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ireeagle

    ireeagle

    [11]Mar 1, 2011
    • member since: 06/27/05
    • level: 9
    • rank: Door Number 2
    • posts: 1,619

    TabbieMcCatt wrote:
    That just proves my point, how is it my fault your brain is slow? We've never met! My brain is normal speed, it just seems faster to you because yours is so slow. Now leave Melissa alone and let her have as many shows on air as she likes.



    You still go to HELL, TABBIE!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.