which do u like better?

Which Sabrina did you like better?

Camy99

[1]Feb 19, 2007
    • level: 7
    I liked the earlier seasons more...though I like em all, I also liked her better in blonde
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

shelley06

[2]Feb 19, 2007
    • level: 21
    Camy99 wrote:
    I liked the earlier seasons more...though I like em all, I also liked her better in blonde

I agree.

Mirek2

[3]Feb 19, 2007
    • level: 4
    shelley06 wrote:
    Camy99 wrote:

I agree.

I also agree.

buffyjl

[4]Feb 21, 2007
    • level: 20
    Me too for blond, but the red made a nice change. But Aunts were much better than roommates.

staa17

[5]Feb 22, 2007
    • level: 15
    buffyjl wrote:
    Me too for blond, but the red made a nice change. But Aunts were much better than roommates.

I agree

ACharmedJedi

[6]Feb 23, 2007
    • level: 32
    I didn't really think the show worked without the aunts. I liked the seasons where she lived with her roomates in the house on campus but not the last season when there were no aunts at all and they all lived in the Spellman house. Blonde suits her better but I thought the red was a nice change for a while.

calicow

[7]Feb 23, 2007
    • level: 53
    buffyjl wrote:

I know, at least around the aunts she could use her magic.

Angel4795

[8]Feb 23, 2007
    • level: 5
    I liked Sabrina better with long red hair and when she lived with her roommates.

shelley06

[9]Feb 24, 2007
    • level: 21
    calicow wrote:
    buffyjl wrote:

I know, at least around the aunts she could use her magic.

Yep...and how unrealistic for her to never see her aunts (until Hilda in the last episode)...even if she didn't need to run to them for everything, it would have been nice for her to still be around them, they are her family. Also, I would have liked to have seen how Hilda & Zelda's lives were going...even though Zelda was turned into a child, but that's another story.

charmedancer

[10]Feb 27, 2007
    • level: 12
    I voted for the first one!

Benvoglio

[11]Mar 9, 2007
    • level: 3
    Short blonde hair for sure, those were the classic Sabrina episodes.

Kylie21KNM

[12]Apr 10, 2007
    • level: 1
    I loved when sabrina was dealing with snobby libby with her BFF Valerie or Jenny with her perfect boyfriend Harvey and her loyal respectful aunt zelda and her crazy fun aunt hilda and when sabrina was learning how to do magic and if it went wrong she always had her aunts! I wish they would have never broken up harvey and sabrina as soon as they did and as bad as they did, and never got josh or miles possibly not had roxy or morgan  and had her go to college at home and her and harvey would have had problems like they did only sometimes and then she would have broken up with harvey and met aaron and had the same series finale and then i wish they would have had a reunion movie by 2010. but like they say wish in one hand.........LOL

clockworx23

[13]Apr 13, 2007
    • level: 17
    Definately when she was blonde and lived with her aunts.

chocoholic411

[14]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 16
    staa17 wrote:
    buffyjl wrote:

I agree

Me 2

Sarindra

[15]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 4

Yup, I loved the aunts! They were such a great addition to the series.. the roommates really made it dumb BAH... I liked the blond hair better then the red in Sabrina's case here

marksvigil

[16]Apr 15, 2007
    • level: 24
    ACharmedJedi wrote:
    I didn't really think the show worked without the aunts. I liked the seasons where she lived with her roomates in the house on campus but not the last season when there were no aunts at all and they all lived in the Spellman house. Blonde suits her better but I thought the red was a nice change for a while.
    I agree with you. The show began with Sabrina and her Aunt's. Here Aunt's were so cool. When they left the show changed. I didn't think that Roxy and Morgan were that funny. I thought they were more obnoxious.

Kingcool7789

[17]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 39
    Camy99 wrote:
    I did to

labsrule106

[18]Apr 21, 2007
    • level: 6
    I liked the time when Sabrina lived with Miles, Roxy, and Morgan in campus housing. Maybe that's just cuz I thought Jenny and especially Valerie were kinda crappy best friends (I'm not really considering Dreama, cuz she was always more of a student or at least a younger friend...you know, the kind you always have to cover for), mostly cuz they were mainly quiet, and for Valerie, insecure. Roxy was funny and cool...she actually had an opinion of her own (what a thought!) and she didn't start out begging and pleading to be Sabrina's friend. I think it was a much better match. And I liked Josh more. I hated the time without the aunts when they were suposedly in the other realm though, cuz that was a stupid storyline (and her Vogue job was the most annoying thing ever...I couldn't stand a single person there). I did like the first four seasons too though...I liked the fourth cuz of Josh and the others cuz her competitions with Liby were pretty funny (and I liked Dashal and the Quizmaster). And of course the actual use of the magic book (instead of the magic cd-rom) was a lot better and more interesting.

fancycrane

[19]Aug 12, 2007
    • level: 8
    aunts

hippiehop

[20]Jan 4, 2008
    • level: 1
    labsrule106 wrote:
    I liked the time when Sabrina lived with Miles, Roxy, and Morgan in campus housing. Maybe that's just cuz I thought Jenny and especially Valerie were kinda crappy best friends (I'm not really considering Dreama, cuz she was always more of a student or at least a younger friend...you know, the kind you always have to cover for), mostly cuz they were mainly quiet, and for Valerie, insecure. Roxy was funny and cool...she actually had an opinion of her own (what a thought!) and she didn't start out begging and pleading to be Sabrina's friend. I think it was a much better match.

great point, that's probably why i like the college years too, roxy has a very powerful personality. i like valerie and think she's really funny but she was so insecure...

i definitely like sabrina's hair when it's longer though i recently saw a few episodes when it was too dark and looked terrible.