Why did Jenna Leigh Green leave Sabrina, the Teenage Witch?

  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [1]Jul 31, 2007
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573

    Why does anybody know why she left?

    Edited on 08/10/2007 2:44pm
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ultron29

    ultron29

    [2]Aug 1, 2007
    • member since: 07/01/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 797
    Who did she play?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of abercrombiegrl

    abercrombiegrl

    [3]Aug 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/09/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 184

    ultron29 wrote:
    Who did she play?

    Libby

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of shelley06

    shelley06

    [5]Aug 2, 2007
    • member since: 12/18/05
    • level: 21
    • rank: Snagglepuss
    • posts: 800

    I don't know why...

    I used to think she was let go, but since she came to Sabrina's 100th episode celebration 2 seasons later (way after she was gone) I'm guessing she left on good terms (meaning she decided to leave).

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [6]Aug 3, 2007
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573
    shelley06 wrote:

    I don't know why...

    I used to think she was let go, but since she came to Sabrina's 100th episode celebration 2 seasons later (way after she was gone) I'm guessing she left on good terms (meaning she decided to leave).

    Thats good
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of buffyjl

    buffyjl

    [7]Aug 4, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 5,105
    shelley06 wrote:

    I don't know why...

    I used to think she was let go, but since she came to Sabrina's 100th episode celebration 2 seasons later (way after she was gone) I'm guessing she left on good terms (meaning she decided to leave).

    Very good reasoning. She shoulda bin in the 100th episode.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of abercrombiegrl

    abercrombiegrl

    [8]Aug 4, 2007
    • member since: 06/09/07
    • level: 4
    • rank: Thighmaster
    • posts: 184
    buffyjl wrote:
    shelley06 wrote:

    I don't know why...

    I used to think she was let go, but since she came to Sabrina's 100th episode celebration 2 seasons later (way after she was gone) I'm guessing she left on good terms (meaning she decided to leave).

    Very good reasoning. She shoulda bin in the 100th episode.

    yeah i wish she didnt leave.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of fancycrane

    fancycrane

    [9]Aug 7, 2007
    • member since: 05/03/07
    • level: 8
    • rank: Super-Friend
    • posts: 705
    i wonder what happend she was a good actress
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [10]Aug 9, 2007
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573
    fancycrane wrote:
    i wonder what happend she was a good actress
    Yes I think she was also.
    Edited on 08/09/2007 4:03pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of calicow

    calicow

    [11]Aug 10, 2007
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 53
    • rank: Commander in Chief
    • posts: 3,153
    buffyjl wrote:
    shelley06 wrote:

    I don't know why...

    I used to think she was let go, but since she came to Sabrina's 100th episode celebration 2 seasons later (way after she was gone) I'm guessing she left on good terms (meaning she decided to leave).

    Very good reasoning. She shoulda bin in the 100th episode.


    Or at least finish out the high school episodes.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of ultron29

    ultron29

    [12]Aug 10, 2007
    • member since: 07/01/05
    • level: 7
    • rank: Talk Show Host
    • posts: 797
    I'd like to have seen her return for a cameo or atleast see where she went to college and what she was up to
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of J_Gordan

    J_Gordan

    [13]Sep 25, 2007
    • member since: 07/20/05
    • level: 2
    • rank: Sweat Hog
    • posts: 24

    There was TALK that she was to appear in an episode in Season 7 with Mr. Kraft!!!!!

    The story was that she was suppose to be an old friend of Morgan's from boarding school and that she was a training teacher in Westbridge or something (that's how Mr. Kraft was to come into it!) However, this never happened... But it sounds like a good story arc. You could picture her and Morgan being friends.. But I guess since they brought Harvey back on Morgan's back they couldn't do it again!!!!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [14]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573
    J_Gordan wrote:

    There was TALK that she was to appear in an episode in Season 7 with Mr. Kraft!!!!!

    The story was that she was suppose to be an old friend of Morgan's from boarding school and that she was a training teacher in Westbridge or something (that's how Mr. Kraft was to come into it!) However, this never happened... But it sounds like a good story arc. You could picture her and Morgan being friends.. But I guess since they brought Harvey back on Morgan's back they couldn't do it again!!!!

    I would have liked that.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of TheDiamondDog

    TheDiamondDog

    [15]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/14/05
    • level: 61
    • rank: Gold Monkey
    • posts: 19,860
    Kingcool7789 wrote:
    J_Gordan wrote:

    There was TALK that she was to appear in an episode in Season 7 with Mr. Kraft!!!!!

    The story was that she was suppose to be an old friend of Morgan's from boarding school and that she was a training teacher in Westbridge or something (that's how Mr. Kraft was to come into it!) However, this never happened... But it sounds like a good story arc. You could picture her and Morgan being friends.. But I guess since they brought Harvey back on Morgan's back they couldn't do it again!!!!

    I would have liked that.

    Same. It would have been something to see Libby call Sabrina a freak. And I'd love to see Libby & Roxie go head to head. Roxie wouldn't take it from her.

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of calicow

    calicow

    [16]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 06/22/05
    • level: 53
    • rank: Commander in Chief
    • posts: 3,153
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

    Same. It would have been something to see Libby call Sabrina a freak. And I'd love to see Libby & Roxie go head to head. Roxie wouldn't take it from her.


    That would have been interesting to see, too bad it didn't happen.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [17]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    Kingcool7789 wrote:
    J_Gordan wrote:

    There was TALK that she was to appear in an episode in Season 7 with Mr. Kraft!!!!!

    The story was that she was suppose to be an old friend of Morgan's from boarding school and that she was a training teacher in Westbridge or something (that's how Mr. Kraft was to come into it!) However, this never happened... But it sounds like a good story arc. You could picture her and Morgan being friends.. But I guess since they brought Harvey back on Morgan's back they couldn't do it again!!!!

    I would have liked that.

    Same. It would have been something to see Libby call Sabrina a freak. And I'd love to see Libby & Roxie go head to head. Roxie wouldn't take it from her.

    Yeah it would have been good.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of Kingcool7789

    Kingcool7789

    [18]Sep 26, 2007
    • member since: 01/21/07
    • level: 39
    • rank: Fonzerelli
    • posts: 2,573
    calicow wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

    Same. It would have been something to see Libby call Sabrina a freak. And I'd love to see Libby & Roxie go head to head. Roxie wouldn't take it from her.


    That would have been interesting to see, too bad it didn't happen.
    I wish it would have happen it sounds very intresting.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.
  • Avatar of buffyjl

    buffyjl

    [19]Oct 1, 2007
    • member since: 06/16/05
    • level: 20
    • rank: Cow Bell
    • posts: 5,105
    Kingcool7789 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    Kingcool7789 wrote:
    J_Gordan wrote:

    There was TALK that she was to appear in an episode in Season 7 with Mr. Kraft!!!!!

    The story was that she was suppose to be an old friend of Morgan's from boarding school and that she was a training teacher in Westbridge or something (that's how Mr. Kraft was to come into it!) However, this never happened... But it sounds like a good story arc. You could picture her and Morgan being friends.. But I guess since they brought Harvey back on Morgan's back they couldn't do it again!!!!

    I would have liked that.

    Same. It would have been something to see Libby call Sabrina a freak. And I'd love to see Libby & Roxie go head to head. Roxie wouldn't take it from her.

    Yeah it would have been good.

    That woulda bin great! Rapsy wouldn't let her get away with it!

    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.