Sabrina, the Teenage Witch

Heart of the Matter

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Oct 06, 2000 on ABC

• First sabrina doesn't want to date any one but then she ends up with 3 dates for saturday night.Hilda becomes the owner of the cofee shop.She was losing customers because of her attitude but then she started joking and the customers just kept comming .

I think it's a good episode. It really made me laugh. I'd give it a 9/10. It was great. My fave part was when sabrina was talking to her heart.It was touching. My least fave part was when Sbrina found out that Josh was dating Morgan.The fnniest part was the end when Hilda was telling jokes. It was so funny I fell off my sofa.My fave characher in this was Hilda (because of the mood swings)I loved it. It's one of my fave episodes on this show. It's probably yours too. I am a huge fan of Mellisa Joan Hart and all her work.I LOVE THIS SHOW!
  • Sabrina goes on a dating spree.

Sabrina realizes she need to get over Harvey so she cast a spell that will make her go out with any guy that asks. She begins speed dating many guys in one day.
    In order to rid her self of the spell she must get to the heart of the matter which is getting over Harvey. After having a pep talk with her heart she realizes this, and believes it when it says it will let her know when it feels something for someone new.

Which then turn out to be Josh, who is already dating Morgan.

Helda takes over at the coffee shop, and gets customers with her comedy talents.