Sabrina, the Teenage Witch

What a Witch Wants (1)

Aired Friday 8:30 PM Apr 24, 2003 on ABC

• An alright episode.

What can I say about this episode of Sabrina, the Teenage Witch?" While it sets up the story for the series finale, I find there's something out of character in the way Sabrina, and the others were acting in the episode.

Some of the things that I found to be out of character was the way the previously surly, protesting everything Roxie was so laid back and easy-going in on the cruise. Another thing that I that I thought to be somewhat poorly written was how Morgan was acting. While I know she always has been ditsy and self-centered, but in the episode these aspects of her personality seemed to be too much on the extreme side. And with Sabrina, one thing that I didn't understand is why after hearing Roxie and Morgan's post wedding plans Sabrina began to doubt their friendship could survive her living on the West Coast; at least she realized it could after her run-in with Bob Bermuda.

Those things aside, some of the things that I liked about the episode was while Sabrina's magic didn't work, everything she wished for came true; it was neat to see how the Bermuda Triangle wreaked havoc on Sabrina's bachelorette cruise. Another part of the episode I liked was the little "war" between Salem and Aaron, just because Aaron stopped him from finishing the documentary on Mussolini that he was watching on television. I thought Aaron's, and later Sabrina's response of getting a dog in L.A. as Salem's punishment as priceless.

That being said, while there were parts of the episode that I didn't like, "What A Witch Wants" was a pretty decent set-up to the series finale.
  • This episode was Sabrina's Baclorette party. They went on a cruise in the Bermuda Triangle, where Sabrina's Magic dosen't work and she gets any wish she wants.

this episode was really good i loved the fight between Salem and Aaron in the back plot. It was also a really good episode to show the friendship between Roxie, Mogan and Sabrina. I also love the Were so getting a dog comments. I also love how this was one of the last episodes and it was still true to the heart of the series. It was a perfect episode to lead up to the last episode and Sabrina's wedding.