Sailor Moon

Cruise Blues

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Sep 21, 1995 on Cartoon Network

• the girls go on a cruise

this was a good episode, but raye kinda pissed me off cuz serena is annoying but she was just down right mean!!! first she cheats to get the tickets she knew serena wanted, then she doesnt invite her just to piss her off and then she wants to take pictures to make her jeaulous?!?! now that was just to mean! and does she acctually like tuxedo mask or was she just trying to make serena mad?!!? serena was acctually cool in this one not very winny at all. i liked that new villin though she was cool, to bad she is dead now.
  • Serena sees a commercial for a new cruise ship. She doesn’t know that is run by the negaverse. Serena really wants to go.Raye wins tickets. Raye and takes Amy. Serena uses the Luna Pen to get on the ship.Titus is defeated and energy is restored to the cou

This is a very silly filler. I love the part about the porkchops. This is one of my favorite fillers with just the 3 scouts; Moon, Mercury, and Mars. Luna looks so upset crammed in that camera box. The best part is at the end when the cruise ship turns into a rickety old boat.