Sailor Moon

Fight to the Finish

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Sep 22, 1995 on Cartoon Network

• Jedite fights the sailor scouts for the final time.

Oh my god! I love Serena and Darien in this episode.! They are just so funny together. I was laughing so hard when she started crying! Darien looked totally freaked out. I'm not surprised he ran away, that was totally something he would do too.
    I thought it was hilarious the way that Serena and Raye were totally fighting with each other right before jedite was about to attack them. Honestly, that is so like those two they can never get along.
    But this episode was pretty intense. I mean, the part with the plane was pretty creepy. But all in all, I am glad the sailor scouts once again won the fight!
  • Better Jedite than the Sailor Scouts

Well I can proudly say that Jedite is no more, It's quite sad even though he tried his best. This is one of Queen Beryl's mistakes had she not put him in eternal sleep after Jedite told them the he knew the identities of the Sailor Scouts, they would have gotten rid of them. He should have save Queen Beryl the trouble and let him be moondust by Sailor Moon's Tiara, but as of what many would say what's done is done. for a moment I thought Tuxedo mask is gone as well but then again, I didn't think he would be done for that easy, so they do not have to worry about Jedite anymore, because now they have to worry Nephrite.
  • jedite is gone

poor jedite :( i hope i spelled that right. i really liked him, he was a great villin and he was just starting to get more of a personality! and it was sad that he died when he found out the sailor scouts true idenitys, his queen was stupid! but maybe he will come back, i hope so, his replacement doesnt seem near as cool. serena ran into darrien again, he seems to really not like her now and she is really annoying alot but i think she is getting better, though every time i think that she always does something babyish, but any way their conversation was funny, "well he cant be very bright if he likes you" ha ha ha ha ha ha i like choked on my spit when he said that it was classic!! and then when he left i laughed too. also raye saying a gorrila looks better than serena was funny too, serena was being pretty stupid there, well both of them were acctually, but it was still funny. great episode!!!