Sailor Moon Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2000)

20th Anniversery of Sailor Moon

TVfreak_28

[1]Dec 26, 2011
    • level: 6

is anyone else's inner child screaming for joy seeing all this Sailor Moon merchandise back in stores due to it being the 20th anniversary in Japan? I know mines is!(debuted in 1991 in Japan and 1995 in the U.S.) I know i had to restrain my self from buying all the sailor moon t-shirts in hot topic! lol But i did buy one at least what about the mangas is any one buying those? I was 3 when i got into sailor moon so i obviously didn't know that the anime was based on the mangas when i found out i was disappointed that the stores no longer sold them but now that they're back i'm really excited to read them!(i ordered the first 2 volumes of both Sailor Moon and Sailor V just waiting for them to be delivered ) So has anyone else bought anything? if so what did you get? is any one else hoping/praying that they'll sell blu rays of the whole seriesmovies included?(and i mean whole series including the last season that was never dubbed. there is always a part of me that hopes that some day it will be dubbed.)

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RICEA42991

[2]Jul 6, 2012

Thank god for aniverssaries. If it weren't for them;media in the US wouldn't be re-airing older shows (at late hours but of well). It's about time they got a brain.

As for Sailor Moon, I was with you on the excitement. Once I saw the manga getting reprinted I was giddy, once I saw the shirts I was like "Whoa is this for real?"

TVfreak_28

[3]Jul 7, 2012

You heard that they're re- doing the whole anime series right? actually i'll start a new discussion thread for this