SailorB

[21]May 13, 2007
    • level: 16
    Jouai wrote:
    SailorB wrote:

PsychoPerson wrote:
    benb15 wrote:
    Why isn't there a Sailor Sun?
    I don't really know for sure, but sailor moon is based on planets, and the sun isn't a planet, its a star, so maybe thats why.

This question was already answered in the first post, so benb check previous posts 2 c if ur question was answered or not. (Though PsychoPerson's answer is another good answer.)

The moon isn't a planet, either, but Usagi's a part of the Planetary Senshi aspect, as well, so yeah ^_^

That's cause before Queen Beryl destroyed the Moon Kingdom it was considered a planet.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SailorB

[22]May 13, 2007
    Jouai wrote:
    SailorB wrote:

Jouai wrote:
    superstar1986 wrote:
    is it just me or does episode 134 "double trouble" in the episode summary seem a lot different from what i just watched? what i watched was mina playing two guys at the same time and the two guys happen to be hawks eye and tigers out. the episode summary is talking about a truck driver and broaches and fish eye. i dont even know if u guys r going by the japanese version or the english version or what but if its supposed to be two different things i think it needs to be indicated for the episode summary
    The "Sailor Moon" thread is the English dub version. The "Pretty Solider Sailormoon" thread is the Japanese original version. So yeah, in this forum it's the American one, and so is different yeah. (I prefer the original, definitely)

Actually, I need 2 no, did u watch the episode on youtube? Because starting from season 3 when Cloverway took over the dubbing they used the original numbering system 4 the episodes. But because DiC skipped 7 episodes when they started dubbing the numbering was messed up. So starting from episode 83 the episodes were numbered 7 episodes ahead because that was the original episode number. Meaning, instead of being being classified as episode 83, it was classified as episode 90.

So for the dubbed seasons of S & SuperS you will have to type in an episode number that is seven ahead.

If anything sounded unclear, then tell me.

Yes you were a bit "confusing," but I get you and know that some episodes were skipped over and in place of an original episode. (I use another, more accurate/credible site for reference.) And yes I have watched them all. But I'm changing (or trying to, if ever they get accepted finally ~_~) the episode synopsis for the ones that don't match or don't make sense and are more like recaps than a brief episode preview summary it should be. But yeah. I can't do a thing to/for any of them until they're actually accepted, and I've done about 7 so far, and only one's been accepted or at least looked at, and it was the Double Trouble ep.

All I'm saying was that it wasn't the fault of the submitter, the mod, or Cloverway. It was the fault of DiC for skipping 7 eps & not telling Cloverway, therefore messing up the numbering system.

Jouai

[23]May 14, 2007
    • level: 13
    SailorB wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    SailorB wrote:

Jouai wrote:
    superstar1986 wrote:
    is it just me or does episode 134 "double trouble" in the episode summary seem a lot different from what i just watched? what i watched was mina playing two guys at the same time and the two guys happen to be hawks eye and tigers out. the episode summary is talking about a truck driver and broaches and fish eye. i dont even know if u guys r going by the japanese version or the english version or what but if its supposed to be two different things i think it needs to be indicated for the episode summary
    The "Sailor Moon" thread is the English dub version. The "Pretty Solider Sailormoon" thread is the Japanese original version. So yeah, in this forum it's the American one, and so is different yeah. (I prefer the original, definitely)

Actually, I need 2 no, did u watch the episode on youtube? Because starting from season 3 when Cloverway took over the dubbing they used the original numbering system 4 the episodes. But because DiC skipped 7 episodes when they started dubbing the numbering was messed up. So starting from episode 83 the episodes were numbered 7 episodes ahead because that was the original episode number. Meaning, instead of being being classified as episode 83, it was classified as episode 90.

So for the dubbed seasons of S & SuperS you will have to type in an episode number that is seven ahead.

Yes you were a bit "confusing," but I get you and know that some episodes were skipped over and in place of an original episode. (I use another, more accurate/credible site for reference.) And yes I have watched them all. But I'm changing (or trying to, if ever they get accepted finally ~_~) the episode synopsis for the ones that don't match or don't make sense and are more like recaps than a brief episode preview summary it should be. But yeah. I can't do a thing to/for any of them until they're actually accepted, and I've done about 7 so far, and only one's been accepted or at least looked at, and it was the Double Trouble ep.

All I'm saying was that it wasn't the fault of the submitter, the mod, or Cloverway. It was the fault of DiC for skipping 7 eps & not telling Cloverway, therefore messing up the numbering system.

Never said you were trying to put anyone at fault, Sailor B. I understood what you were saying, and sorry if you misunderstood me and my previous statements (cuz I know some eps were skipped). But the new submissions have been accepted now, so yeah.

PsychoPerson

[24]May 17, 2007
    • level: 22
    Jouai wrote:
    SailorB wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    SailorB wrote:

Jouai wrote:
    superstar1986 wrote:

Never said you were trying to put anyone at fault, Sailor B. I understood what you were saying, and sorry if you misunderstood me and my previous statements (cuz I know some eps were skipped). But the new submissions have been accepted now, so yeah.
    So much confusion!

Jouai

[25]May 19, 2007
    PsychoPerson wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    SailorB wrote:
    Jouai wrote:
    SailorB wrote:

Jouai wrote:
    superstar1986 wrote:

So much confusion!

Ok..?

SailorB

[26]May 20, 2007

My, what a large post-box thingy(?)! Any ways Jouai, it's ok now, I understand.

SailorB

[27]May 20, 2007
    Now here's a question, why did the attack names change so much? (I mean not because of the new transformations I mean attacks that were the same, but were constantly name changed)

BTRAV

[28]May 21, 2007
    • level: 27
    My friend asked me the same thing the other day. The only one I can tell for sure is the Mars Flame Sniper to Mars Flame Shooter (cuz I guess saying sniper is bad or something).

SailorB

[29]May 21, 2007

BTRAV wrote:
    My friend asked me the same thing the other day. The only one I can tell for sure is the Mars Flame Sniper to Mars Flame Shooter (cuz I guess saying sniper is bad or something).

Well, one I know of was Jupiter's attack in the S season. At first it was Jupiter Thunderclap Zap. Then it was Sparkling Wide Pressure(which was it's orginal name in the Japanese). Then in one episode it was Jupiter Thunder Power.

And Venus' attack during S. Originally it was Venus Love-Me Chain. In Cloverway's version it was: Venus Love-Chain Encircle, Venus Love-Chain Whip, Venus Love-Chain...(you get the picture right?)

jessmpro33

[30]Jul 25, 2007
    • level: 14
    okay this question probably makes me sound like a n00b but was their ever a Sailor Earth????

BTRAV

[31]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 27
    jessmpro33 wrote:
    okay this question probably makes me sound like a n00b but was their ever a Sailor Earth????

No, but people are saying that's Tuxedo Mask's job anyway.

jessmpro33

[32]Jul 27, 2007
    • level: 14

BTRAV wrote:
    jessmpro33 wrote:
    No, but people are saying that's Tuxedo Mask's job anyway.

that doesn't seem fair.... and man Tuxeo Mask looks hot.....

Jouai

[33]Jul 31, 2007
    jessmpro33 wrote:

Answered on front page as well. ^_^

PsychoPerson

[34]Aug 1, 2007

SailorB wrote:
    Now here's a question, why did the attack names change so much? (I mean not because of the new transformations I mean attacks that were the same, but were constantly name changed)

Maybe because they like to be confusing.

cornelialover

[35]Aug 2, 2007
    • level: 5
    maybe they just liked changing the names

WiIrTaCoHa

[36]Aug 6, 2007
    • level: 1
    hi! ý am new one. can I join sailorfans?

Jouai

[37]Aug 8, 2007
    WiIrTaCoHa wrote:
    hi! ý am new one. can I join sailorfans?

I'm not really sure if there's any such fan club on HERE, hun, no. This is just the thread to answer any/all questions people might have about the series.

SailorB

[38]Aug 19, 2007

cornelialover wrote:
    maybe they just liked changing the names

Actually it's something else. I found this out recently. See, Cloverway was trying to finish dubbing S and SuperS quickly. So, while scripting, a lot of mistakes were made in the process. If they had just slowed down a bit, maybe there wouldn't have been as many mistakes.

Edited on 08/19/2007 8:26pm

SailorB

[39]Aug 19, 2007

Oh, I just thought of something.

If Sailor Moon Sailor Stars wasn't dubbed, how come Eternal Sailor Moon is shown on American merchandise(such as backpacks)with the dub's signature(?)?

PsychoPerson

[40]Aug 25, 2007
    I got a question... Why doesn't CN bring back Sailor Moon!?