Sailor Moon Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 2000)

Sailor Moon on Blu-Ray...

garland51

[1]Jun 5, 2008
    • level: 1
    Greetings. How is everything going for everyone? I don't know about you, but I would love to see this series appear on Blu-Ray someday. Maybe not now, but in the future (& I only mean the Japanese versions of all five seasons, including the Live-Action series along with musicals, with English subtitles included). I think it's possible that each season can fit on one Blu-Ray disc, considering that the amount of space Blu-Ray has over a regular DVD about up to 50 GB's of space worth. That way, you won't be needing multiple DVD's for each of the seasons. I also think it's possible that Toei would probably considering doing it. What do you think?
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Animefan91tx

[2]Jun 5, 2008
    • level: 25
    I'd have to go out and buy a Blu-Ray DVD player, but I think that would be really cool.

RachaelWilson

[3]Dec 9, 2011
    • level: 2

Having been a fan of the series for many years I love to see the series on blu-ray as well. However, if they were to do this I would like to see the 1st and 2nd season come out in english, I was really disappointed when I bought the first three seasons on DVD and found out that only the 3rd season had an English Dub.

SabbieChan83

[4]Dec 26, 2011
    • level: 1

i heard they are bring Sailor Moon back in High deff and that they might even dubb Stars but put it all right to dvd and not show it on tv but thats only what i heard

TVfreak_28

[5]Dec 26, 2011
    • level: 6

i really hope they do have special edition blu rays of sailor moon. I know it's the 20th anniversary of sailor moon in japan this year and i think i heard that they're selling the anime in japan in special blu ray box sets.