Sailor Moon

Time Bomb

Aired Weekdays 3:00 PM Sep 18, 1995 on Cartoon Network

• Jedite screws time...

Jedite's plans have all gone down the drain, and Queen Beryl is getting agitated. I have a question, are Beryl and Serenity sisters? Because that would seem like the logical thing. 'Cause Mufasa and Scar were brothers, Hades and Zeus were brothers, but I can't think of any good and bad sisters. Except maybe Beryl and Serenity, but I don't know if they are or not. Anyway, Serena and Amy go shopping, and Serena spies a super cute kitty clock that looks a lot like Luna. But she can't afford it because she blew all her money on comic book and video games. OMG, she sounds like me! :O So her mom buys it for her as a present! But then it does evil things to Serena in her sleep, not like that, you pervert!, and it makes her want to hurry through everything. So then she and Amy and Luna figure out that something's going down with the clocks and stuff so they head over there and sure enough, the Negaverse is behind it. SHOCKER! Serena rushes in blindly, and shrinks to a little kid. But thens she turns back really quickly. And then run into some trouble, and Tuxedo Mask has to come save them. Again. But Amy ends up killing Madame Negaverse with her death bubbles and all is peaceful again.
  • time gets messed with

yes this one i did not like all that much and i will try not to be too annoyed at serena cuz after all she was kinda under a spell. but i now like amy alot more, she got used to the idea of being a warrior way faster than serena and she didnt whine about it, she acctually takes it seriously! well i havent much to say i wasnt paying as much attention to this episode as i was for others.