Saiyuki Reload Forums

Encore Action (ended 2006)

Favorite Episodes

yuki_megami

[1]Nov 26, 2006
    • level: 24

What is your favorite episode? My favorite episode has to be the one where Goku saves the others when his friends memories of their painful pasts was earsed.At the end when they return back to normal they acted as if nothing happened.I think they knew that Goku saved them but probbably were giving him an hard time.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

aime-chan

[2]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 3

For me, my favorite episode has to be where they're going to fight with themselves. It's was so funny when Sanzo meets Sanzo and where the other three getting excited to see what's going happen when Sanzo fights with fake Sanzo.

My english not good enough.. Sorry.

animewolf

[3]Jul 13, 2007
    • level: 8
    Mine's gonna be "Sad Bond" mainly cause its the first time I've ever seen Hakkai in his true demon form..which was so cool. And I think this episode really shows how close all the guys are even if the don't know it themselves. There are so many examples in this episode...Goku feels when Sanzo's in trouble, Hakkai is willing to turn into his true demon form to defeat the giant demonand protect Goku, Gojyo saves Sanzo from falling off the cliff, hurting his hand in the process. It's just a really good episode in my opinion.