A Salem Community
Sunday on WGN America

WGN America has released second trailer (watch the first one here!) for its new witch drama Salem's ahead of this Sunday's series premiere, and it would be accurate to say that while watching it, I screamed like a little girl at least once. Salem isn't like a lot of the supernatural genre fare that's currently available on TV; it doesn't feature any teenagers struggling with their emotions, and it's not campy either. If this trailer is to be believed, the series is going all-in, and by "going all-in" I mean "taking us to a scary and dark little place where people are covered in blood and wearing animal heads, where a creepy elderly lady of some sort is munching on a girl, and where Shane West has long hair and a beard." The horror! (Just kidding, I think that beard is growing on me). Anyway, you don't have to take my word for it; go ahead and check out the trailer below, but have a clean pair of underwear ready.

Salem premieres this Sunday, April 20 at 10pm on WGN America. Are you planning to tune in?

Previously Aired Episode

AIRED ON 1/25/2017

Season 3 : Episode 10

12 Comments
Comments (12)
Submit
Sort: Latest | Popular
The darker the better I say, I'm still annoyed by the Sunday timeslot though.
Flag
What a cast! I don't know if I'm more afraid or more giddy at the prospect of watching this show. That's a good thing. Right? :D
Flag
Looks great. And I'm glad Janet Montgomery got another gig.
Flag
Can't wait!!!
Flag
lol this looks like it's going to be lots of fun
I'm really happy to see Seth Gabel back on my screen
Flag
its a pass
Flag
Haaaa I'm so excited I was hoping they would go dark and they have.
Flag
That show seems to be such a scream! Can't wait! :)
Flag
Awesome! (And I love beards!)
Flag
So unbelievable excited, this looks awesome, and packed full of awesome people. Fingers crossed it isn't just a really good trailer.
Flag
Woah!!!! This really looks good
Flag
Wow, that trailer is wicked!!
This show will be great and I cannot wait to watch Shane West and Seth Gabel, formerly on the cast of two other terrific shows that are still sadly missed (R.I.P. Nikita and Fringe).
Flag
Follow this Show
Members