We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Salute Your Shorts Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 1992)

"DonkeyLips" posts official Season 1 Gag Reel on YouTube

Scummbuddy

[1]Jun 26, 2007
    • level: 7

The wonderful Michael aka "DonkeyLips" has posted the first of two gag reels up on YouTube, along with a behind-the-scenes slideshow of Salute Your Shorts.

Watch the gag reel and count how many times you can hear the kids and adults say the "s word". I couldn't believe it, Ug just sits there and laughs as "Budnick" spouts the "s word". Hilarious.

Check 'em out. http://youtube.com/user/MIKEYRAYDER

Now we can make our home-made Salute Your Shorts DVDs complete!

I commented saying how "growing up watching the show, I always felt that you all were having fun making the show and now watching the gag reel confirms that you all did have fun."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

darklordavaitor

[2]Jun 27, 2007
    • level: 21
    Old news, but fun.

timetorockout82

[3]Aug 19, 2007
    • level: 2
    Michael Bower also has a cool slideshow of the cast and crew on his youtube page. Some pretty crazy pictures on there. Check it out!

InstantClubHits

[4]Jun 20, 2008
    • level: 5

timetorockout82 wrote:
    Michael Bower also has a cool slideshow of the cast and crew on his youtube page. Some pretty crazy pictures on there. Check it out!

Yeah I just finished watching that slideshow. It was so cool to FINALLY see behind the scenes pictures. Kind of made me sad though...but it's so awesome that he still loves Salute Your Shorts after all these years and is behind it...and wants to see it on DVD. It's so rare...mostly people distance themselves so far from stuff like that...he's cool!!!