Sam & Cat Forums

Nickelodeon (ended 2014)

Cancellation?

SodaDog

[1]Apr 5, 2014
    • level: 8

Someone told me that Sam & Cat is getting cancelled due to nude pictures of Jennette McCurdy were found on the web, but i'm not certain.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

teenj12

[2]Apr 5, 2014
    • level: 26
    No. Sam and Cat's cancellation has nothing to do with the nude pics. According to Jennette,Nick asked her to let Ariana Grande win at the KCA's when JENN was in the lead. This caused issues between Jennette and Nick and is the reason that she didn't show up to the KCA's. Jennette then wanted out of her contract, but the executives weren't letting her. All of this drama leading up to Sam and Cat being put on "Permanent Hiatus".

SodaDog

[3]Apr 6, 2014

Thanks for the clear up!

jegolas1973

[4]Apr 12, 2014
    • level: 22

If any shows should be cancelled, it should be Haunted Hathaways and Flying Thundermanns. In my mind, those shows are truly awful.

Disney4life

[5]May 4, 2014
    • level: 13

Don't forget Sanjay and Craig! And Breadwinners, and AwesomenessTV which I found out yesterday was also renewed. For some reason Nick won't cancel these shows no one likes. Our only hope is they cancelled Breadwinners, since its last episode aired March 22. However, Sanjay and Craig hasn't aired since then either, and they already renewed it. Why can't Nick get a good show? I mean look at Liv and Maddie. It has heart, actual comedy instead of crudity or cruelty, it's creative, and it's interesting and not boring like Rabbids Invasion, Sanjay and Craig, The Thundermans, The Haunted Hathaways, or Breadwinners. And no stupid slangs like fart or boogers. I'm looking forward to tonight's new episode of Liv and Maddie, whereas when I saw just the commercials for episodes of Sam & Cat like #StuckInABox or #FirstClassProblems I KNEW these episodes would suck. With Liv and Maddie, it's a whole different story. At least I'm glad Liv and Maddie was renewed.

mjones61

[6]Jun 7, 2014
    • level: 3

No nudity in the pics, just thong and bra. She is of age, you know...even if they both look like they're 13 (creepy). I swear, this show ought to be on Disney, the official Pedo Bear network.

SodaDog

[7]Jul 4, 2014

It's Offical.

Sam & Cat has been cancelled.

80stvfan

[8]Jul 4, 2014
    • level: 7

Damn, That sucks royally. I was wondering why they weren't showing anymore new episodes. Well Now we know. This was by far and away my favorite show to watch. I loved both ladies, their characters, and the chemistry between them.