Sam & Cat Forums

Saturday 8:00 PM on NickelodeonIn Season

Sam & Cat Speculation Thread

teenj12

[1]Dec 8, 2012
    • level: 26

The first topic of the forum . So how do you all think the show will turn out? Storylines, characters, the Sam/Cat dynamic, etc.

Post your thoughts here!

Edited on 12/08/2012 2:29pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Zwingli4

[2]Jan 2, 2013
    • level: 16

I think there may be a lot more singing on this show than on iCarly. Both McCurdy and Grande are trying to get singing careers going, and they would probably demand this showbe a venue for their vocal talents. Thus the new show may resemble Victorious more than iCarly. I would definitely like to hear more singing from them. I like their singing, even though my favorite under 25 year old singer is Jackie Evancho. She should've won on America's Got Talent! Yell Hmm, maybe they could have Evancho guest on this show--if McCurdy and Grande don't mind having a child singer on the show who has a much better singing voice than the both of them! Tongue out

Edited on 01/02/2013 5:26pm

teenj12

[3]Feb 2, 2013
    • level: 26
    Well if there is singing, I think that will please Victorious fans, while the whole babysitting thing will please iCarly fans who may find parallels between the babysitting business and the former webshow.