Sam & Cat

#MagicATM

Aired Saturday 8:00 PM Jan 04, 2014 on Nickelodeon

6.8
  • An okay episode, but it has flaws.

The plot was good, but it looked like it was rushed near the mean, Sam caught a criminal that wasn't even mentioned in the plot until now? Oh, the idea of the shop owner trying to take "selfies" seemed pretty stupid if you ask me. Overall, This episode wasn't as bad as others but it still had problems.
  • Same as #BabysitterWar, almost

This has happened a few other times where an episode does not have a review. #MommaGoomer, #TextingCompetition, and #GoomerSitting were also like this. I still haven't reviewed #GoomerSitting because it hasn't aired lately. But to conclude, this was another disappointing episode. As I've said before even the best episodes of this show are average. That's the only different between my review for this episode and #BabysitterWar, is that this episode was disappointing while #BabysitterWar was mediocre.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 1 (originally posted on January 20): I'm changing my score again. I've done this for other episodes. So just like #MyPoober and #Lumpatious, I'm changing this from 4 to 1. Hence the rating drop from 7.6 to 7.3. I don't get why all the episodes of this show have good ratings. The episodes range from mediocre to terrible. Right now YayDay is the lowest rated episode with 6.6 but previously it was rated with 7.2 and my score was 5.5. I changed it to 1.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 2: Nick has an upcoming show called Breadwinners that airs in 20 days. Today I found the pilot on YouTube and showed it to my family. EVERYONE HATED IT! They all said it was the worst thing they'd seen in their lives. And that includes The Oogieloves in the Big Balloon Adventure (2012), Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale (2006), and Rabbids Invasion. So I won't be surprised when Breadwinners gets a 1.9 just like Marvin Marvin here at and Spider's Web: A Pig's Tale at IMDb. My Aunt said I should rate it as low as possible just to get the score down. Unfortunately, the lowest one can rate is 1, unless you are a prolific author. I have been working on that for months (6 plus months), so I can rate stuff like Marvin Marvin, Fred: The Show, and The Oogieloves a 0.0. Breadwinners is next on my "to rate 0.0 once I can" list.

UPDATE ON FEBRUARY 18: Breadwinners premiered yesterday. I have reviewed it. It's bad but not as bad as Sanjay and Craig.