Samantha Who?

The Break-Up

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Dec 10, 2007 on ABC

• Samantha want's a drawer at Kevin's with disastrous consequences.

Samantha pushes Kevin about having a drawer for her things at his place. This frightens him off so he decides to call it a day. There then follows lots of funny scenes with Samantha and her friends Andrea and Dena as well as her mother. Some of the nicest scenes were with Frank, once again. Samantha drinks far too much and then confides in Frank, my favourite character at the moment. Howard was absent this week, sadly. Todd was his usual self and through all this Samantha learnt some more about Old Sam and how she can be better as New Sam.
  • "I will survive!"

Samantha becomes absolutely smitten with Kevin, claiming she loves him and taking their relationship very seriously. When things become to much for Kevin he breaks things off. Sam is absolutely devastated by the break up so drowns her sorrows with Dena, Andrea, Regina and a whole lot of alcohol. Her night eventually leads her to Todd's, but she ends up finding an unlikely friend in Frank.

Drunk Sam is hilarious. Her every interaction with Frank was classic. He's such a great character, so dry yet so lovable!
    Andrea also had some great lines in this episode, as always.
    Though it was Sam who really stood out this episode. As previously mentioned, drunk Sam is hilarious.
  • No Heroes? No Problem!

With "Heroes" off the schudule for now, I just mosey over to see what's the critics are saying. the show in question is "Sammantha who?" and I had to jump into the middle of the series. I was busy with "Heroes" and watching the epsiuode of the show is a bit confused, but I preety much handle the show. Christina Applegate is sexy in her role. so is Jennifer Esposito. I can't decide on who sexier, I say both. In this episode, Sammantha is getting serious with Kevin. doesn't sound like much, but I've been hooked. Might as well watch the show until "Heroes" return.