Samantha Who?

The Debt

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Apr 16, 2009 on ABC

6.6
  • Season 2, Episode 13.

Sam and Regina go to Vegas, where Sam learns that she has $50,000 left in her account, but she gambles it instead of walking away. Hehe, not a bad storyline. I enjoyed what I saw. I missed most of the episode because I was doing a science fair project. Anyway, I liked the Dena and Andrea storyline. I loved when Dena said she stops chewing when she tastes blood. I laughed so hard. Then I liked when she said she always pictured herself being stabbed. Plus, I loved when Dena took the picture of Andrea in the car with that nerdy dude. Awesome episode.
  • Sam runs into debt and seeks Funk's help to get out of it..

5.5
    After a really rib-tickling episode last time, Sam Who took a nose dive before landing into the utterly-disappointing bin. Sam realizes that her billionaire ex boyfriend had been toying with her by making her gamble at his casino. By ensuring that she loses, he can offer her some money and effectively get her again. The only enjoyable part this time was the sequence involving Andrea, Dena, and the nerd scout guy. Todd and Frank have provided the usual supporting roles. We also see a good deal of Howard and Regina this episode. They are always fun to see. We also get some subtle hints on Todd and Sam getting back together.

An ok well pieced story overall. More like a filler episode rather than a true one that is typical of the show.