Samantha Who?

The Girlfriend

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Apr 07, 2008 on ABC

• Samantha has to move in with Todd and Chloe so she can get round the subletting restrictions.

Although this episode had some nice moments it was not the best of the season so far. Dena and Regina were funny together and Chloe was totally repulsive. The best scenes, as so often is the case, were with Frank. Sadly, they were very short and few and far between. Howard wasn't in this episode, I haven't seen him for a while. Todd had more to do than in some of the previous episodes which was a good thing. Samantha is remembering more and more now and although she waants to reform, now and then she lapses into Old Sam and it is here the comedy really takes off.
  • Sam, Chloe, Regina, and Dena reveal their b's within.

While not as snappy as previous episodes, getting more Sam and Todd time made up for the lapse. Todd obviously has a weakness for schizophrenic women as we find that sweet Chloe can play hardball when she feels threatened by Sam. We know that Sam can reach deep into her memory to pull out the evil that her former self wrought with such ease, but the new Sam in apprehensive about delivering such devastation on Chloe. And Chloe played her part to perfection, leaving Sam questioning who was threatening whom. And only Frank has the objectivity to know the truth about both women, even though he can deal with only one crazy woman at a time.

Back at home, Regina is sulking about being stood up, yet again, by Sam. Fortunately, Dena is just kind-hearted enough to indulge Regina in her beauty queen fantasy, with the help of a little spirited libation. We'll never know what transpired between Regina and Dena so that the turtle appeared on the wall or the concrete rabbit ended up in the Newly's living room. Knowing what lurks in the heart of a woman wronged, we can let our imaginations fill in the blanks as we learn more about what makes each woman tick.
  • Sam is forced to move back in with Todd and his new girlfriend, Chloe. Regina and Dena hang out when Sam misses a makeover night.

This episode was of Samantha Who? was really funny. It's always entertaining seeing Sam and Todd together. Todd's new girlfiend Chloe is a little crazy but funny. At first she seemed really funny because she seemed too happy when Sam moved in with them, but then when she told Sam to stay away from Todd, things got more entertaining. It was so funny to see Dena and Regina bonding. I never knew how bad Dena could be(okay so what they did wasn't that bad, but still). I laughed so hard when Dena and Regina woke up the next morning and the bunny statue was in the living room and a picture of a turtle was drawn on the wall.