Samantha Who?

The Restraining Order

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Nov 12, 2007 on ABC

7.7
  • Samantha finds out she's a stalker and gets closer to her father.

It was nice to see Samantha's father have more to do in this episode as he is often outshone by Regina, Samantha's mother. Their bonding at the end was really nice. The stalking Nathan stuff was reasonably funny and there were one or two nice moments with Todd. Dena was also good with the scene's in her car. I loved where she shouted to the person in front to speed it up as she was driving a heap of crap, what was his excuse. This episode was certainly better than last week's. I hope this is a sign that this show will really pick up and improve from now on.
  • Why is OLD Samantha a stalker?

This episode really reveal something about Old Samantha. I would never thought she was a stalker. I thought she just use people and get rid of them if she has no use for them. She didnt care about people feeling but care if they dont pay attention. really mess up!

the jealous thingy with Todd was kind of cute. i hope Todd realize He love new samantha soon. they look cute together. i like the father and daugther bonding stuff. the father should realize samantha was trying really hard to understand him. wish they change the doorman. he really has no unique character.

hope it will get better....