Samantha Who?

The Wedding

Aired Monday 9:30 PM Oct 29, 2007 on ABC

7.6
  • Funny wedding-based episode.

This was a very enjoyable episode and a bit less slow than the previous 2 episodes. The back and forth over whether she was invited to the wedding, then not, then invited again was very well done and led to Samantha's fantastic wedding toast where she let it out that the bride had slept with the best man at the bachelorette party. There were also some nice scenes with Dena and also Todd. I particularly liked the one where Dena was chatting to the ousted bridesmaid who turned out to be the bride's sister. All in all, worth it's watching.
  • Sam goes to a wedding!

Sam was invited to a wedding of a former friend who hated her guts. But just like the last episode, she tries to make everthing right, even at the expense of her own friends. I like this episode. I like to charm of Christina Applegate. I love her performance and I really love her a lot. she the main reason why I love the show. It was played as part of the Saturday night marathon on ABC. for good reason, I wanted to catch up on the series while I was watching "Heroes." Both good show. I'm lokking forward to the next episode of the series.
  • Pretty good!

Samantha finds out that she was invited to a wedding to be a bridesmaid. She is excited to find out that someone likes her! When she gets there, the bride tells her to go away. Wanting to apologize for whatever she did, Sam stays there. Dena is her date to the wedding. Andrea and Tom are there as well. When she straightens things out with the bride, Valerie, she is accepted again, leaving Dena by herself. Dena is upset and leaves, but before she does, she kisses Tom. Sam has a flashback and realizes that Valerie is cheating on the groom. Things get chaotic after Sam tries to clear things up. She apologizes to Dena and Tom is left to wonder whether Sam is really changed or not.

This was a great episode! I'm glad that Sam made up with Dena. This episode gets a 9.5!
  • Sam is still trying to find out who she is - or was - and not liking what she finds.

Very funny! I couldn't stop laughing. Every time I watch another episode I'm afraid that this show is just too good to be true and that it's going to run out of steam. So far it's not happening. After this third episode I'm starting to think that I've finally found a comedy series worth watching!! Christina Applegate is very funny (I loved her guest appearances on friends) as is the rest of the cast. The whole cast seems to fit very well together. I can't wait to see the next few episodes and hope that this show will be picked up.