Samurai 7 Forums

IFC (ended 2006)

No Samurai 7

frank_thetank

[1]Sep 17, 2006
    • level: 25

Yesterday, did IFC show Samurai 7 at a different time? I looked at its normal slot but they didn't have it.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

DaveJS124

[2]Sep 20, 2006
    • level: 54
    The series is still on IFC. Episode 25 will air Saturday, September 23 at 10:30pm, and the last episode will air Saturday, September 30 at 10:30pm. After that, the series repeats on October 7 at 8am with episode one, and at 1:40pm with episode 2

flcl_Wizard

[3]Sep 29, 2006
    • level: 17
    Every Show's Networks should boot CatDog, Yakkity Yak, My Gym Parter's A Monkey, Johnny Test, & Sagwa the Chinese Chinese Cat,

Besids Samurai 7 shouldn't be taken off the air [of course it still airs]

doug4ever

[4]Oct 2, 2006
    • level: 10
    i dont have ifc so i cant watch samiri 7

MarioDS01

[5]Oct 23, 2006
    • level: 12

flcl_Wizard wrote:
    Every Show's Networks should boot CatDog, Yakkity Yak, My Gym Parter's A Monkey, Johnny Test, & Sagwa the Chinese Chinese Cat, Besids Samurai 7 shouldn't be taken off the air [of course it still airs]

You are bring quite a good point my good friend. This is nothing new and possibly a lot of us are thinking the game thing that there is too much crap on Television. And it is not only the cartoons, the sitcoms and live action drama shows as well, the comedy shows are just not really that funny or just bland and the dramas are sooooo dry and nothing interesting happens in those shows. Personally, I wish anime shows for both kids, teens and adults would be more exespetied by the general public instead of them keeping away from them like a plague (Sorry for an overused saying). But indeed, I wish the crap would be taken of the televison for good and keep any other crappy show ideas away from televison as well.

Shining_Bullet

[6]Oct 29, 2006
    • level: 5
    I've been keeping up with samurai 7, and i love it. kikuchiyo has quickly become my favorite character.

gaara257

[7]Nov 20, 2006
    • level: 19
    MarioDS01 wrote:

flcl_Wizard wrote:
    Every Show's Networks should boot CatDog, Yakkity Yak, My Gym Parter's A Monkey, Johnny Test, & Sagwa the Chinese Chinese Cat, Besids Samurai 7 shouldn't be taken off the air [of course it still airs]

You are bring quite a good point my good friend. This is nothing new and possibly a lot of us are thinking the game thing that there is too much crap on Television. And it is not only the cartoons, the sitcoms and live action drama shows as well, the comedy shows are just not really that funny or just bland and the dramas are sooooo dry and nothing interesting happens in those shows. Personally, I wish anime shows for both kids, teens and adults would be more exespetied by the general public instead of them keeping away from them like a plague (Sorry for an overused saying). But indeed, I wish the crap would be taken of the televison for good and keep any other crappy show ideas away from televison as well.

I agree and plus I wish I had IFC so then I could watch this super cool show.