Samurai Girl

Book of the Heart

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 06, 2008 on ABC Family

• In this episode we learn that Heaven's father is in fact an evil mastermind. But the new friends she made in America keep her get trough and they will help her avenge her brother's death and restore peace and justice in her family.

This episode makes "Samurai Girl" unique from all the other Japanese style shows out there. It shows that their rules apply to them no matter in what country they move, and it is normal as they have hundreds of years of traditions that they were taught to respect from fragile ages. There are characters such as Severin that only help her for his own benefits, but this does not matter because he helps her reach her ultimate goal.
    Her new friends, Otto and Cheryl, go out of their way to "fight crime" along side the beautiful prices even if they know that they could really get hurt.
    But her life is not the only one that changes. Otto wants to learn the samurai way, partly because he is in love with Heaven, partly because he realizes that he is defensles in front of danger.
  • Where are we?

That dinner could not have gone worse; and who looks more capable of being a spy Otto or Cheryl? I think I lost my sense of time in this episode for a while I thought they were traveling between Japan and San Francisco within minutes only to realize the whole time they were in San Fran. Otto messed up big time with the web cam incident he's lucky Heaven even survived that ordeal. Now I have to comment on the bar scene; was Heaven trying to kiss Jake or did she just pose like that because Jake had no reaction to the attempt.