SPC dreams

BTRAV

[1]Apr 19, 2007
    • level: 27
    I had one last night and it was crazy and random, just like this version of the show! It involved Speedy being an idiot and screwing up an order (and Polly yelling at him), the origin of fish and chips (Ryou: That's not how it happened!), and me saving Lucille and Princess Vi from being poisoned! Yay!
    Edited on 04/19/2007 5:18am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BTRAV

[2]Nov 4, 2007
    I had another one last night. My brother and I were walking home from school and Polly ran up to us extremely angered and asked why we haven't been watching the show and that there were new episodes. She then dragged us back with her to headquarters. Speedy and Guido were making some weird dish with rice, soumen, and wasabi sauce. Then I woke up.

Lady_Psycotica

[3]Nov 19, 2007
    • level: 7
    Nice weird dreams. But I am not one to talk. *is pot calling kettle black*

BTRAV

[4]Jul 2, 2008
    I had another SPC dream with Ryou in it. We worked at the pizza parlor, and I don't know where the Cats were at the time, but Bad Bird and the Ninja Crows were running amok in town and I had messed up their order. While trying to redo it (and failing miserably at it), they tried to make some small talk with Ryou but whatever they said only ended up pissing him off. (In case anyone is confused or cares, the Ryou I keep mentioning is Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh!)