Samurai Pizza Cats

(ended 1996)

Angus_Mac

Samurai Pizza Cats Fan Reviews (8)

• I remember this show used to rock for me. I also loved it's theme song http://retrojunk.com/details_theme/129/

My favorite character was Speedy Cerviche. Don't know why, I guess he was cool. They should bring this show back! I'll tell you why

The animation was overall perfect. It had cute characters that parents would sit down with there children and watch. (I used to watch it with my friends) The backrounds were beatifull colored,and the Cats would go great along with it

The sound,music,and dialouge was all great. The theme song was the best though. If you were having a bad day,and you heard the theme song, it would suddenly cheer you up. The voices were all well-suited for the characters. Overall great sound!

The entertainment was good. The dialouge soe of the characters said were funny. Though some of the dialouge did not make sense ex:Tougher than dirt (huh?) anyway, a 6 year old would just fall in love with this show. Sadly, it was a short-lived series and nearly forgotten. But there is always a ray of hope! Samurai Pizza Cats!