Samurai Pizza Cats

(ended 1996)

Angus_Mac

Samurai Pizza Cats Fan Reviews (8)

• Not a bad show at all, but there are parts where it gets to be a little annoying with the whole \"poking fun at itself\" theme going on.

I love the whole idea; Cats that serve pizza and have the special powers of samurai. I also love all the characters, Speedy Cerviche, Polly Esther, Guido Anchovy, but personally, it does get a little on my nerves. For example, when the pizza cats are trying to do something that might seem really cool, they kind of mess it up when they start poking fun at the writers, script or show itself. Its not that I\'m saying thats terrible its just that a little of that kind of humor is good but if you over-do it, it gets to be VERY aggravating. The storyline is, however, very original let it be ninja crows or dragons but after a while, the story gets a little dry both in originality and humor. The action is OK, but me I\'m a DBZ fan so i personally like to see people beat the **** outta each other, but besides that i always forget that its a kids show so, again, the action is OK. The voice acting is pretty well done, even though they were all done in Canada (GO LEAVES!) . Some voices are good, some are not so good, but all of it is pretty much tolerable. All in all, this show is not so much for the young-ins but for the adults who once watched the show and enjoyed it. This is definitely a \"hidden treasure\" for older folks who very much enjoy cartoons, such as myself. A great show, 8/10