Sanctuary

Awakening

Aired Friday 10:00 PM May 16, 2011 on Syfy

• Great episode

I just love watching the episodes with Tesla. I wonder what makes writers to make him so easily "come and go". He appears out of the blue and disappears in a pretty much the same way. In between we have no knowledge about his whereabouts what is a bit annoying. Sometimes I feel a bit bedazzled with all this discontinuity.

In overall this was good episode. In fact one of the best in the second half of the third season. I was expecting that maybe the vampire queen will be some sort of a new character coming ahead but it looks like it is never going to happen. On one hand - good. She seemed pretty tough in thinking and her plan was rather disastrous. On the other hand maybe it was just a way to reanimate a vampire in Tesla?
  • Awakening

Awakening was a very superb and really entertaining episode of Sanctuary. I enjoyed watching this episode as Magnus and Tesla discover an ancient city that used to be inhabitated by the Praxians and later the Vampire race. It was cool to learn and see more about the Vampires. This certainly was a fun adventure for Magnus and Tesla and I enjoy these types of episodes. The Vampire Queen was cool though ultimately could not be trusted. Tesla gets a great surprise which was nice. Kate meanwhile seems to be getting into some shady business but in the end proves herself to her fellow Sanctuary team members. I look forward to watching the next episode of Sanctuary!!!!!!!