Sanctuary

Bank Job

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Oct 29, 2010 on Syfy

• I Like the changes..

so after the event of big bertha, i recognized some differences from this show. Will buffed up a little, Kate lose weight and she now looks HOOOOOTT! Magnus, is same-old same-old. Episodes are still kinda okay. come on, a bank vault wall just got pulled out with a tow truck, the bad guy didn't hear that? sure bank vaults are thick, but even i could here voices in a close vault. aside from that, i thought the episode was pretty cool. go Kate showing some bad ass bank robbery knowledge. And oh oh! Henry should have just let his computer blow up instead of shutting it down from the outside. hehe.
  • Bank Job

Bank Job was a superb episode of Sanctuary. I really enjoyed watching this episode and seeing Kate get to shine with her knowledge and background. It was also cool to see Gary Jones who was Chief Mst Sgt. Walter Harriman on Stargate SG1 in this episode. I like when people do new projects and include people they have worked with in the past, it just goes to show how much fun they have working together. I thought that the story was good and full of action. This show has so many awesome aspects to it. This episode showcased some of the characters best qualities and skills. I look forward to watching the rest of this season and many more to come!!!!!