Sanctuary

Fata Morgana

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Oct 10, 2008 on Syfy

• Great second,or is it third?,episode.

This story was covered in the last 4 webisodes...however this time we actually got to see an ending rather than a cliff-hanger!
    The introduction of the Morrigan as objects or property of the Kabal was an interesting change.I have a feeling we haven't seen the last of the creepy guys with guns.
    The scene with Helen trying to connect with Ashley was well acted,I thought.You could see that Helen and her daughter as so different but so similar too.When Ashley was denying she had an injury from her fight with the lizard thing,it was almost as if Helen was psychic and knew she was lying.They seem to have a much closer relationship now.
    Henry made me crack up again.Ryan Robbins seems to get the best lines,here and in the pilot.The poor bloke has been taken hostage (sort of) twice in two episodes,though.Not a good record,he really needs to work on that!
    I was glad Will managed to make the Morrigan see that they didn't need to be what the Kabal told them to be.They don't need to kill,that is not who they are.It was a shame that they decided to leave with the armed men at the end.I guess it showed their new found compassion,though...giving themselves up to avoid the Sanctuary team being killed.
    I am very much looking forward to the next episode.With it being a new story,that has no connection to the webisodes,I won't have anything to compare it with for once.