Sanctuary

For King and Country

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Dec 03, 2010 on Syfy

• For King and Country

For King and Country might just be my favorite episode of the whole series so far. This was a perfect episode of Sanctuary. I really enjoyed watching this episode because there were a lot of flash backs and we learned more about Magnus and The Five. The scenes where Magnus was looking for John were very entertaining. There was a lot of great information on the backgrounds of the five in this episode. There was also plenty of action, drama, intrigue, and revelation. This episode tied some previous story lines together with new information. I can't wait to see what happens in the next episode!!!!!!!
  • They brought in a new character, Adam, who'll you'll recognize as another historical "legend". This episode was the second show about Adam, and it was AWESOME, much better than the first show about Adam.

I thought the first show with Adam was only slightly interesting, but this show more than made up for it. Like the other reviewer, this is my favorite episode of the entire show so far.

While there are plenty of historical flashbacks, they make a LOT more sense than other shows that are addicted to flashbacks (Lost, Heroes, The Event). And the flashback's scenery and costumes were very well done IMO.

I have to write a bit more, so I'll add that I found it amusing when Adam nicknamed Will as "Concubine". But Will seemed to handle it pretty good IMO.