Sanctuary

Hangover

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Apr 22, 2011 on Syfy

• It was a very good episode.

It was a very good episode. After a total let down which was "Pax Romana", now we had a great show of mystery and action. Of course this was rather a standalone episode than mythology so truly thay can't be compared but still it gives us some insight into what might happen in the Sanctuary if all the necessary security protocols are not followed. Of course we might have another player, an ally, in the future. I have a feeling that Lilian might come useful.

Still, I wonder what happened to Tesla. He didn't say anything about leaving Sanctuary after helping Druitt to get inside The City...
  • Hangover

Hangover was almost as painful to watch as an actual hangover at times. I enjoyed the episode but felt it was a bit slow and not really that exciting. I also think it was weird how the last episode had the group in Hollow Earth and then this episode starts out some time after that with no real transition. The story of this episode was kind of cool once you learn what has happened. I thought it was great how Magnus and the others tried to make the U.N. Security Inspector think she was blacking out. I look forward to watching the next episode of Sanctuary!!!!
ABC