Sanctuary

Hero II : Broken Arrow

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Nov 12, 2010 on Syfy

• Unnatural & rushed

I enjoy Sanctuary the series, but I just have to say that I simply don't really like this episode.

I found the acting in this episode to be unnatural, some dialogues were a bit weird, and I felt that the pacing was also quite rushed. I can't say I like Kate's suit either (sadly). It was just an odd episode, I guess. Other than that, I've enjoyed the season so far :)

• Great Episode. Little weird in some places, but great, none the less. :)

This was a great episode. Little weird in some places, when Kate is acting strange, but the good outweighed the bad by far. I kind of like this abnormal, so seeing it again was pretty cool. And Hero II, I also thought it was weird no one else reviewed on this. This was actually one of the better episodes in the season. I personally think that this season seems a little more uncoordinated, though it doesn't bring down my opinion on Sanctuary as a whole: Sanctuary is definitely the most awesome, and most addicting TV show I have ever watched before. Cool plots, new characters coming in and out... It's just great :)
  • Hero II : Broken Arrow

Hero II : Broken Arrow was a superb episode of Sanctuary. I must say that I'm a little disappointed that there are no reviews before my own. This is one of the greatest shows on syfy, yet I don't see the audience. I'm sure its there, or it wouldn't still be on. I hope that this series continues well into the future, maybe even go as far as Stargate SG1, because I wish Amanda Tapping all the best. On to the review of this episode, I admit that I wasn't sure how it was going to turn out, however it ended up being a ver good episode. There was lots of action, a little intrigue and drama that set up future story lines, and some character insight. I think this episode was fun, and touching at the same time. I look forward to the next episode, and if you watch this show, make sure you show it support so that it continues!!!!!