Sanctuary

Into The Black

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jun 20, 2011 on Syfy

• Into The Black

Into The Black was a great episode of Sanctuary and I really enjoyed watching this episode. There was a lot of action, intrigue, and plot development. The episode didn't live up to it's potential, however the over all story was entertaining. It was interesting to see Fallon again and her fate was sealed with mystery. Magnus and her team had to deal with many outside forces when abnormals started to breach the surface and it was fun to watch them in action. The actors played there characters well as usual, and the episode was as good as any other. I definitely look forward to watching the next season of Sanctuary!!!!!
  • Good episode with an interesting twist.

"The Sanctuary" is taking a different course into another dimension - time travel! It can produce a really interesting plot in the fourth season and I am really looking forward to watching it. I am also glad that writers decided to do something with a very weak plotline which we've been watching in the last ten episodes. I think that "The Sanctuary" did better when it was shorter. The second half of the third season was very weak. In fact, out of ten episodes, there were only three or four that were really interesting. The rest were typical fillers and the show could have done enough well without them. The episodes seem to be connected but the connection is very weak. In opposite to the first two seasons there were no strong transitions between episodes. Where are those three or four parter episodes that we've been watching back in the good old days of "The Sanctuary"?

This looks rather like a summary of the whole season than this episode but the truth is that upon the level of entertainment of the last episode a viewer can built its opinion over the whole season. The episode was good, in fact one of the best and created an interesting twist. I just hope that it will go in good direction.