Sanctuary

Kali (1)

Aired Friday 10:00 PM Jan 15, 2010 on Syfy

• Kali (1)

Kali (1) was a perfect episode of Sanctuary and I really enjoyed watching this episode as Dr. Magnus and the Sanctuary network discover certain abnormals acting out because of an EM pulse. I really enjoyed how this episode was filmed. The cinematography, acting, directing, and computer generated graphics were all awesome and on point. I thought it was interesting to explore the Mythology of India and how it ties in to abnormals. This episode had some great character and plot development. Viewers really get to see the scope of the Sanctuary network. I look forward to watching the second half of this story and the season 2 finale of Sanctuary!!!!!!!
  • Promising start for season ending..

So.. as expected, something big for season ending and the story just starts to grow. I really think the story was good.. it had some brilliant twist, many different lines, switching between them and all that. I loved Magnus going all those places, trying to figure out but I do not know.. something bothered me. Last season's final was very exciting, high stakes. Stakes were high here too, but the excitement... Maybe it was too guessable what was going to happen and the whole thing with Will.. No means, it was not bad but.. I most say, that it had some really interesting developments, specially the one that mean they were guessing Magnus authority and that looks like storyline what is going to develop and will get them a lot of trouble. So.. I think it had some great building for season end, some great building in long term and as always.. a stunning visual side.. That just makes it all so amazing.
MNT